News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Do you like Rachel's full-body fish nets? (Photo)

Started by Rachel, Apr 26, 2014, 09:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachel

Hello lovers of pleasure and ladies!
I posted a photo of me in full body fish-nets!  Thank you to that special someone whom I have to thank for this fun piece of attire!  It's like I'm naked and dressed at the same time!

I'm also here to tell you a few things:
1) I'll be back from May 8th- May 13th... and then again on May 21st for a week or two.  So gather all your fantasies, make your appointments, and come meet me for some serious play time!

2) My new profile is up.  Unfortunately, all my old reviews have been lost.  So for those of you who I have had the pleasure of spending some "quality" time with, please leave another review for me! 

3) I am so excited to be coming back for some more sexy adventures!  My body is aching with desire!  Who will help fill those desires?

xx Rachel

Rachel

I think maybe I'll wear those fishnets underneath my real clothes today when I go out.  That way I can walk around with a special little secret while I'm doing things like waiting in line at the grocery store or sitting at a cafe.  I love the feel of it against my body!  ;D

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Prospector Bob

Damn Rachael! You have a fantastic tush! What a spectacular  bootie! :o ;D

BTW... don't sit out in the sun with your fishnets on. You're tan lines will make you look like a waffle. But then, I love to eat waffles!  ;) :-* :-* :-*

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Rachel

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Apr 28, 2014, 08:27 AM
Damn Rachael! You have a fantastic tush! What a spectacular  bootie! :o ;D

BTW... don't sit out in the sun with your fishnets on. You're tan lines will make you look like a waffle. But then, I love to eat waffles!  ;) :-* :-* :-*

That is hilarious, Prospector Bob!  I'll be sure to use heavy sunblock should I decide to venture out in my fishnets!  :P

Ayana

I don't know about you guys but I would Love to go between those fishnets :) :) :)
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Rachel

Ayana, you are such a tease! I'll be sure to make some room for you underneath my fishnets! I would love feel your curves against me!  ;)

And fellas! I'm here! Come and get me!  ;D

Alexia

Very sexy picture. Just enough skin & fabulous booty to have everyone drooling until they cum in to spend some one on one time with you.

Rachel

I'm back again ladies and fellas! I'll be around until June 8th with some occasional days off.  Make your appointments and I'll be sure to be available, ready, and waiting for you!  :D

Jagged

Rachel

Quote from: Jagged on May 22, 2014, 03:15 AM
  Well.  There   U   R.   

;D Hi Jagged!! Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner...and yes, here I am! I had to run to New York for a week. I had a blast!

BTW everybody, my hours are 11a-11p but I tend to stay up late.  I hope to see you!

xo Rachel

Michael

Quote from: Rachel on Apr 26, 2014, 09:07 AM
I posted a photo of me in full body fish-nets!  Thank you to that special someone whom I have to thank for this fun piece of attire!  It's like I'm naked and dressed at the same time!

1) I'll be back from May 8th- May 13th... and then again on May 21st for a week or two.  So gather all your fantasies, make your appointments, and come meet me for some serious play time!

2) My new profile is up.  Unfortunately, all my old reviews have been lost.  So for those of you who I have had the pleasure of spending some "quality" time with, please leave another review for me! 

3) I am so excited to be coming back for some more sexy adventures!  My body is aching with desire!  Who will help fill those desires?

xx Rachel

This old school classic below is a fitting tribute to one sexy lady and her brand new wardrobe.  Dayum!  So Sexy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX1o-os-TMs

Rachel

Quote from: Michael on May 30, 2014, 03:05 AM

xx Rachel

This old school classic below is a fitting tribute to one sexy lady and her brand new wardrobe.  Dayum!  So Sexy!

I just checked out the video. Boy, you got me on an 80's music video kick now! Thanks for the link! So when am I going to see you again?  ;)

Michael

Quote from: Rachel on Jun 03, 2014, 12:00 AM
Quote from: Michael on May 30, 2014, 03:05 AM

xx Rachel

I just checked out the video. Boy, you got me on an 80's music video kick now! Thanks for the link! So when am I going to see you again?  ;)
I've got something in the works to return to you before we see the end of 2014.  I'm yearning for the chance to pleasure you.  You were like the Scorpions,  you rocked me like a hurricane.   :-*  You perfectly know how to make this lucky soul very happy.  The only obstacle in the way for now is my work schedule and that'll be a nonissue soon enough.  In the meantime, I'm going to focus lots more on my cardio in anticipation of another round of passionate pleasure with you and that beautiful face and fabulous body of yours.