Checking Off My Wish List

Started by Leah, Oct 05, 2018, 03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leah

I have the pleasure of partying with a gentleman who gives true meaning to the word. Well, all the words really; "Pleasure" is an understatement. "party" is code for some of the best sex of my life. And as for "gentleman", he could write the book. Without being too guilty of kissing and telling, I have to give recognition to this man who makes my work truly a joy. First of all, kind and respectful, always. Second, understanding and empathetic to what many know to be a rewarding, but at times, taxing job. But what really sets him apart is his incredible attention to detail and his delicious selflessness in the bedroom. Its not often (enough anyway) that I encounter someone who is truly interested in my pleasure, equal to their own. Over the months and going on years that we've partied together, the experiences have only built and expanded on a wonderful connection. From thoughtful gifts to much needed cuddling and conversation, I wouldn't change a thing.

Duck, thank for sharing yourself with me and always giving me something to look forward to. 

<3
Leah

MrTShirt

Quote from: Leah on Oct 05, 2018, 03:31 AM

...Its not often (enough anyway) that I encounter someone who is truly interested in my pleasure, equal to their own...

I ran across a twitter comment of another girl who didn't want the guy to ask her what pleased her.  She felt it was her job of pleasing the guy.  End of the story.

I didn't understand her view, nor will I likely ask her for clarification.

To me, concern for each other's pleasure is a simple, natural, and expected goal of everyone.  Nice post.

SixT9er

Leah,

Very nice to read a Ladies appreciation of a client! Great job!

Although I don't know Duck the way you do I will say he's one of the nicest most genuine people I've ever come across in this Brothel world. Truly a Great guy!

PS
Just be careful wrestling with him! Lol
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Duck11

Well thank you Leah for all the kind words!

It's been an amazing time since Leah first caught my eye that one night. Leah has treated me with so much hospitality and respect from the minute we met. My times behind the green door with Leah have been some of the wildest, naughtiest, yet sweetest times ever. I look forward to our upcoming parties, the hints I've been given about what Leah has in store for me are unlike any I've heard before. I look forward even more so to just being in the presence of a wonderful, kind, and intelligent woman as Leah.
A duck walks into a brothel and...