Betty Page: Incredibly wonderful

Started by Gus, Nov 11, 2019, 08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gus

I really didn't want to write this because I would rather have Betty Page all to myself. Unfortunately, if she weren't at the Mustang Ranch for others she would not be there for me. She is a true courtesan—intelligent, musical, witty, and vivacious. Physically, she has the face of an angel, with a sexy body featuring a shapely superstructure and a lovely round rump. In the bedroom, she is energetic, affectionate, passionate, accommodating, and skillful. In particular, her oral skills take me to absolute ecstasy. On top of everything else, she makes wonderful little noises. We have partied eight times so far. I hope there will be many, many more.
Betty Page ought to be the next Courtesan of the Year, if not Courtesan of the Decade. To me she is the Courtesan of a Lifetime.
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

NHSMG

Quote from: Gus on Nov 11, 2019, 08:55 PM
I really didn't want to write this because I would rather have Betty Page all to myself. Unfortunately, if she weren't at the Mustang Ranch for others she would not be there for me. She is a true courtesan—intelligent, musical, witty, and vivacious. Physically, she has the face of an angel, with a sexy body featuring a shapely superstructure and a lovely round rump. In the bedroom, she is energetic, affectionate, passionate, accommodating, and skillful. In particular, her oral skills take me to absolute ecstasy. On top of everything else, she makes wonderful little noises. We have partied eight times so far. I hope there will be many, many more.
Betty Page ought to be the next Courtesan of the Year, if not Courtesan of the Decade. To me she is the Courtesan of a Lifetime.

Hello Gus
Nice review, Betty Page sure sounds like a special lady.

johann

Quote from: NHSMG on Nov 11, 2019, 09:00 PM

Hello Gus
Nice review, Betty Page sure sounds like a special lady.

She is - I've partied with her a couple of times now, and very much enjoyed myself with her.  Completely agree with Gus, just a wonderful party.

Serena

Awww...that is so sweet!!! I love Betty too. She is a wonderful lady and a good friend. I've yet to party with her however. Maybe someone will schedule a two-girl with us soon.  ;) ;)
Serena

Betty Page

Oh are so sweet! Thank you so very very much! I'm blushing, I didn't think I was that great but I'll take it LOL! I would absolutely love to be a Cortizone of the year, and also to experience a couple of parties with sharing some of my very close friends like Sarena. Women like her and I have great chemistry because we really care about our friends and experiences that we have more than anything!