Ironman Rambling the sequel Bowling Tori

Started by Ironman, Dec 03, 2018, 03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironman

OK whats more Shocking the fact that Tori is getting another review up on here?🤔 Or Ironman managed to for the most part finance a party on his own for the first time since 2015?🤔

Although I will point out doing it 100 percent alone is no longer possible for me fairoakian gets credit for an assist he agreed to give me a ride out so I could avoid the problems that taking an uber or cab out to the Ranch can cause to a party budget. When you are on a shoe string budget in my case it was a broken shoe string budget.🙄

Taking an uber to the ranch is a party killer it is death. Basically its because of that stupid system that I will eventually be knocked out of this game for good. There will probably come a day very soon where I just won't even bother trying to come in anymore.

But that day did not come this year.

A sincere thanks to Fairoakian for the ride out Saturday night, and buying my breakfast actually your breakfast my dinner time. Saturday morning. That was actually the only meal I ate in Reno the whole weekend. I was penny pinching the whole weekend. What would have normally been my food budget and other expenses like money for the side options at the bowling tournament all got diverted to my so called party fund.

One last bit about this Uber BS before I move  on I did share van uber back to town with my buddy who ubered  in at 4 am for a party with Leah. That was my buddies contribution to my broken shoe string budget letting me hitch a ride back in his uber.

The driver went into the office for like 20 minutes🤔🤔 I better  not find out he got one  single stinken penny of what I gave Tori😡 I will never set foot in Mustang again! Just saying that whole thing seemed fishy. One minute driver was there time to go then its wait 10 or 20 minutes. This just seemed a little fishy. Yes I hitched a ride back with my buddy Vin his uber. But I didn't arrive at Mustung that way. So if Tori's cut was compromised in anyway then I am done!

OK this concludes the bitch about Kelly Fare being attracted to patrons that come out via Uber at least for the rest of this post.😉

Anyway OK I was  in town for another bowling tournament.

I actually bowled OK this trip the lanes actually had oil this time. Just not well enough to cash. None of my teammates did.

I got to Mustang around 10 fairoakian hung out with me for about an hour or so he told me a very funny story about the late Flyfisher😔 Some others about some of the other guys I never actually met and are now in the Monger Witness protection program or so it seems because they dropped off the grid.

We also of course discussed the ladies on the floor in a respectful manner before. fairoakian decided it was time for him to head home. Thanks again for the ride out. My friend.👍🏻🖖🏼. 

In the here and now I don't really have the funds for this kind of thing. 7 or 8 years ago I would have either had to make some difficult choices or popped some of them there old man vitamins. There were too many ladies in the building that I either had booked with or would under the right circumstances.

Charlotte was of course there.😍😍 If I had  decided I was ready 10 minutes earlier when I was finally ready about 5 hours after getting in the building. It was a little before 3 am.

Anyway if I decided I was ready 10 minutes earlier I would have just booked with Charlotte. I am like the moth drawn to fire or something like that when it comes to Charlotte.  Anyway she basically called it a night, but she is fully aware of the fact I got a thing for her.😍

Anyway about 45 seconds after Charlotte leaves the floor Tori comes back out I had been talking to her off and on for most of the night she actually sat with fairoakian and I for a bit when I first got there.

At that point rather I tried to go behind the green door or not. I had to keep a promise to Tori's self appointed number 1 Fan.  The legend in his own mind anyway😉 Mr. Chuck Chase.👏🏻👏🏻 Not 1!🤗 But 2! 🤗Hugs🤗🤗 from you for Miss Tori Yes Bigfoot I did tell Tori you said Hi. I never spoke with Cannela.? I might have spelled her name wrong if so sorry.  I did tell Tori what that  message was supposed to be so the message might have gotten two her third Hand.

Before I talk a little more about Tori I will say like I said there were several ladies I had a past with. She may presently go by Whitney but to me She will always be Kassie.😁 She was actually busy for the night. But she did appear in the bar briefly to get some refreshments for her and another person😉 just after  I had wrapped things up with Tori.

We talked for 2 or 3 minutes though I think and  or at least hope she knows regardless of what she chooses to call herself. She will always have a small space in my heart to put whatever name she chooses to imprint  on it, and I have many fond memories of th as that girl on a mattress. She always just knew how to get me in the mood keep me in it, or if need be back in it. For those who don't know my history with her I will just say we had 6 parties with her in total and two of those she was next girl up after I would finish with my now long retired ATF so hence she always knew how to get me back in the mood that should give you a hint on her skill

Any I decided I am not sure where I got it I had what I felt was close to enough before getting to reno. So eventually I wound up in Tori's room the girl knows what she is doing.

My guess is she probably had a few more skills she couldn't show in just one party. 🤔🤔 I need to find a way to see more of her skills.

There really not anything I can say about Tori that hasn't already been said mostly by Chuck😉 not going to even try.

I like Tori  she for a lack of a better term knows how to work it.

We are now at the point in this rambling it is almost Done I promised Tatum the new girl she would get a mention on here so here it is Next time one of you alls guys is at Mustang if she is there say Hi to her she is an interesting young lady & she was fun to talk too.😎

I don't know if there will be any parties for me in 19 or 20 yet.
I am not Sure what 19 will hold for me in the thighs that truly matters.

My Bar of life is set very low. The line between what is a good year and a bad year for me is razor thin.

Tori might have been the end of the line for me in the brothel world at least for now. Tori was the first girl I was actually able to pay for out of my own pocket since 2015. With Whitney  when she was still Kassie.  Those are not favorable
Odds going into 19. Every other party after Whitney in 15 leading up to Tori happened with 99 percent  other peoples money, and while a helping hand is always appreciated. You can't always rely on the charity of others all the time.

But I am done for at least 9 months maybe a lot longer I am not in  a situation to guarantee anything anymore.
If Tori was my last Rodeo rather it be just for a short while or significantly longer. I can live with it😁 If I have too. Although I think she found me interesting when went into official contract talks I handed her the money said we had to have sex or doesn't count, and if you need to work on a time clock Thats Fine just don't start the clock after the shower. Everything else you can decide I told her. She was like um ,🤔 Ok How long? I said You figure that out too😁  It will be fine sex time starts after shower. Everything else  left up to her I have reasons  why I make request this way that  I choose not to discuss on here. Other than to say once we got In her room it started to make more sense on why I make two very specific request but leave everything else up to whomever I am with at the moment.

Tori was just used to most of you will usually say I want this that and the other thing.

For me its just easier I only have what I have rather it was money other people gave me like for the party with Charlotte back in September or The now very  rare occaions I can come up with what I feel is the minnum on my own. Which has only twice in the last 3 years. The days of me knowing I could book something every  I was in Nevada regardless of which brothel I was in ended forever in December of 13 when my financial house of cards came crumbling down.

Its just better to let the lady do whatever she was willing to do for whatever she is willing too do or at least how much of it and anything else for the money I just gave her As long as she agreed to request 1 and 2.

I made the exact same request of Charlotte in September. The only difference Tori had a guy tell her before if you are willing  to do 1 sex and are willing to start the clock after I'm out of the shower for that amount because that is all there  is😔 Unfortunately there is no up or down.  It be nice if there was a little wiggle room But those days are over for good.

Starting in 14 I either have my minimum or I don't it is what is

We all make choices in this life and we have to make choices we make sometimes they work out great sometimes they  have consequences that bite you in your ass. But either way we all must live with the choices  we make in life.

For the record both Tori and Charlotte were cool with request 1 and 2 in both cases it was long enough I honestly don't remember how long it Was neither lady rushed me out the door.😎
Now for a quick plug for Alexia. You are one of the coolest ladies I know. You have always been nice to me and I had fun. With you  the 2 times we got in a room 2011 & 2014.😉

Rather or not we cross paths again or not I wish nothing but good things for you in this life.🤗 I  hope you know I have fond memories of you just lit all the other 3 ladies that got significant lines in this epic novel.

But unlike the others you seem to know how my mind works vyou probably know exactly why I am all 😍😍 Over Miss Charlotte while at the same time after just one party very comfortable with Tori. While also even though she will always be Kassie to me I am not willing to shut the door on a possible round 7 with Whitney under the right circumstances.

I am sorry that girl just always  knew what t do with me on a bed. Rather we were having a quickie or a longie......😄

Anyway you are amazing in your own right Alexia😉 Don't ever think otherwise.🤗

Cobia

Good report Mr. fuzzy.  Glad it went well for ya.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Now because I am cool like that 😎I am responding to my own TR.

This was supposed to be  a TR about Tori and for the most part it is but rather than start several topics just rambling on about all of them at once.

Yes I would very much like to book with Charlotte again😍😍 like I said I am like a moth to her flame or maybe just a nutty App😉 Yes rather you call her Kassie or Whitney her current call sign I have a long history with that girl she just knows what to do with me, and she was  the leading lady in a couple of my craziest brothel stories. I think she would agree. With me we should never say never again. Like I said there were several ladies in the building I had history with already.

Tori has her own page  now how many more pages she gets or the other girls I talked about time will tell for now its back to semi retirement  for me from the lpin Rodeo. But never say never.

In case you all missed Tatum the new girl seems to be cool I talked to her for a while. She might have been part of another Ironman talk In the bar party but funds were to tight so d.she got a 4 dollw beer instead.

One last side note I forget how we got there, but before we left her room Tori viewed Monkey Mongers last adventure Rolin on she said she would like to apparently in one. Maybe she liked the Blackstone Cherry song. So we will see  if I find the right tune. I might be done, but the fictional monkey monger character might make a short lived return to the fictional lpin universe he lives in.

Like me he is semi retired from the lpin rodeo. Although it occasionally rolls in reruns his  last appearance was in RO aka. Rolin on in 2016. Maybe at some point he will let us know what he is up to these days.😄

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Dec 03, 2018, 03:48 PM

I knew you or Chuck would respond to  that before I finished responding to myself. T am open to suggestions on the audio file for the return of Monkey Monger😄😄

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Dec 03, 2018, 03:54 PM
Quote from: Cobia on Dec 03, 2018, 03:48 PM

I knew you or Chuck would respond to  that before I finished responding to myself. T am open to suggestions on the audio file for the return of Monkey Monger😄😄

Bring them on.  They were great !!!
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

SixT9er

Now that's the rambling posts of Ironman I know!

Did someone hack your acct for the 3 word post in the other thread?

Glad you had one more party for the year! Tori seems like a very nice Lady!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Quote from: SixT9er on Dec 03, 2018, 04:30 PM
Now that's the rambling posts of Ironman I know!

Did someone hack your acct for the 3 word post in the other thread?

Glad you had one more party for the year! Tori seems like a very nice Lady!

Lol no.but I .think  I made that on Saturday I think I was still in Reno and getting ready to leave my room.

I took one night off at home before going back to w tonight so if  it reads a little all over the place its because I spent all of last night and up until just before posting it between catching up on my DVR viewing napping because I ain't slept much since I got up for work on Thursday for work and typing that up on my phone.

As for Tori yeah she knows what she is doing.

I totally get why you are currently sticking with just one girl.

But I during the short lived peak of my mongering days had the brothel wife who controlled the heart  strings and had first dibs on the wallet. Then I also had a brothel mistress the brothel wife knew about and allowed me to keep.

The brothel wife and I had amicable divorce. It was ageed in the settlement she would retain control of the heart even from far away just in case she ever truly needed something. But she would give up dibbs on the wallet.

Unfortunately in the here and now my wallet is too thin to have a brothel wife and a mistress. I can't even afford an exclusive brothel girlfriend.

But if I were to suddenly fall into a situation where finding was no longer a problem & I could afford to come in more often & we will just say for argument sake its enough of a cash flow even that dumbass Kelley fare attached to uber passengers would  not be an issue. I will let you figure out rather or not Charlotte or Tori was the second wife and the other would be the new mistress the new wife allowed me to keep.😄 on the other hand If I had that kind of cash  flow maybe I could have 2 mistresses since the original Mistress is still active She is just in Lpin witness protection working under a new name.😄

On a completely serious note
I have obviously only had one party with Tori if it's meant to be we will again. But Tori showed just enough I can see why Chuck made her his current go to girl.

Cobia

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Dec 03, 2018, 10:32 PM
A brothel wife and a mistress with Tori being one or the other. Are you out of your mind. Nope just Tori is enough for me. I think about doing a two lady party with Tori and I wonder if I would pass out like others have done 8)? If 2019 is nice enough to me I am going to try Tori and Ember and hope to heck we all come out of the green door as healthy as we went in.

;D...I'm betting on them.

Ironman

Remember guys in my now ex brothel wife tended to be a bit of a brothel gypsy so we had a hard time coordinating our schedules.  In the twilight of our well er um arrangement after one minor misunderstanding. We agreed I could keep one mistress. Eventually  the deal was the wife would be the first party and the last of every trip. So usually 2 with the wife and 1 with the mistress. If there was only enough time or money for one it was time with the wife. She was the priority.

I also had a secretary during that the time. That was Alexia 😄 her main job was to relay messages to the mistress.  Basically let  the Mistress know what day and time her turn was. But Occasionally she would have  to  also be available for mattress duty if the wife and mistress were for whatever reason not available. 

The wife position was actually the hardest position to be in back in those days. She was the one that had to keep up the communication and put up with me in between trips.

Mistress was the best position just check with my secretary on what day and approximate time her turn was.😄😄

Ironman

OK I am going to reply to myself one more time because I am cool like that.😎

No seriously this is just the best place to post this sense this is still for the moment as of this post unless someone post a new one before I done typing.The most recent MER on the forum. So going to post this here now so it doesn't look like an intentional bump later.

So while mine is still the most recent MER.
Tori said she wouldn't mind having a fictionalized version of herself in the Monkey Monger universe.

So um I don't promise to use any of them, but I am taking suggestions on which tune you alls think would be good fit for a monkey monger adventure. It could be multiple girl or solo. Just remember if you all want Tori to carry this potential story alone it needs to be a tune that fits her personality. So Chuck you are her self appointed number 1 fan. Make with a suggestion.

PB you are the biggest fan of all of my productions you have them all going back about 10 years. You might have some input here because you know what I listen too. You know the way my thought process works for the most part.

You also have been a creative consultant in the past.

I know you haven't met Tori maybe we should fix that😉

Anyway you have a rough Idea how this part of the process works and you know what I listen to. So even though you been sitting on the beach drinking them drinks with the funny little umbrellas in them enjoying your Monger retirement. You might have input on this still very tenitive project that may or may not ever come together.

Tori if it gets to the point where I have a workable Idea depending on rather its a multi girl story like the one I showed you or a solo out of the gate that usually doesn't happen after I have just one dance with a girl. But sometimes it does. You might need to help with this. But that usually just consist of needing a specific picture or two. You will of course if that is the case get a EP title in the credits.

So suggestions people?....

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Ironman on Dec 05, 2018, 06:18 AM
OK I am going to reply to myself one more time because I am cool like that.😎

No seriously this is just the best place to post this sense this is still for the moment as of this post unless someone post a new one before I done typing.The most recent MER on the forum. So going to post this here now so it doesn't look like an intentional bump later.

So while mine is still the most recent MER.
Tori said she wouldn't mind having a fictionalized version of herself in the Monkey Monger universe.

So um I don't promise to use any of them, but I am taking suggestions on which tune you alls think would be good fit for a monkey monger adventure. It could be multiple girl or solo. Just remember if you all want Tori to carry this potential story alone it needs to be a tune that fits her personality. So Chuck you are her self appointed number 1 fan. Make with a suggestion.

PB you are the biggest fan of all of my productions you have them all going back about 10 years. You might have some input here because you know what I listen too. You know the way my thought process works for the most part.

You also have been a creative consultant in the past.

I know you haven't met Tori maybe we should fix that😉

Anyway you have a rough Idea how this part of the process works and you know what I listen to. So even though you been sitting on the beach drinking them drinks with the funny little umbrellas in them enjoying your Monger retirement. You might have input on this still very tenitive project that may or may not ever come together.

Tori if it gets to the point where I have a workable Idea depending on rather its a multi girl story like the one I showed you or a solo out of the gate that usually doesn't happen after I have just one dance with a girl. But sometimes it does. You might need to help with this. But that usually just consist of needing a specific picture or two. You will of course if that is the case get a EP title in the credits.

So suggestions people?....

Sorry bro, I'm drawing a blank on music for a Tori video.  I'm not really up on, or remembering, the type of music you like except for White Snake (Here I Go Again... LOL). Tried to get inspiration by watching Tori's videos on her profile page but still no luck.  :(

I guess I could get my external hard drive out of the safe & revisit your videos for some ideas but I'm in a lazy mood right now. I'd have to get up from my cozy recliner where I'm snug & warm & already half asleep...

Maybe when I'm more awake I might come up with something... maybe...  :-\
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Ironman

I got one that might be perfect for Tori if I make it a single girl story, but its going to involve Tori agreeing to take some specific selfies involving maybe some donuts, a banana, a lollipop, maybe a candy bar maybe some ice cream, and maybe if its not too much to ask maybe one picture involvii some whip cream covering think the scene in Varsity blues. 😄 The other selfies she can choose her own wardrobe. I would just DM her what I went her doing in them & yes this idea just popped in my brain about 30 minutes ago. 3 30 am is like afternoon for me,😉😄

Cobia

Yep, I have seen several of his videos and they are great.

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Dec 05, 2018, 01:24 PM
Okay Iron man you got my thinker going early this morning. As of now I dont have anything but it's more likely to pop into my head during the day than when I am really trying to find something. If you already have one that would probably be the one you should go with anyway.
These monkey productions are cool can't wait to see your next one IM.
Well then get her to do the whip cream bikini thing at least on her top half if anyone can convince her to do a picture like that you would be the man Chuck.👍🏻

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Dec 05, 2018, 02:55 PM
Hell I want to take that picture before eating dessert. Ill see what I can do. But I dont think I have anymore pull than anyone else that has partied with her.

Yes you do she told me what you did to make up for the time you forgot the donuts. You the man Chuck 👍🏻 Besides she is your brothel wife. Not mine. I am just a one night stand she had while you was away on business.😉😉😁😁

OK edit Tori said she would take the pictures. This may or may 😂not include a whip cream bikini we shall see but I sent her a DM explaining where I am trying  to go with this to help the mind set when she takes them.  If I can't make the time work I will just use the pictures in another Project but I think  I can make it work. How soon its done will depend how soon Tori is able to  slip into Character and how soon I can sit at my laptop and put it all together.

Where it will be posted TBD not on here though

As of today tentive release sometime in 19. But like I said how quickly Tori can slip into character will be a big factor on when.