News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

A damn good problem to have!

Started by Michael, Dec 01, 2017, 03:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

I'm really loving the depth and the quality of the depth of the ladies currently on the Mustang roster.  The positive vibes help even more.  I've loved the atmosphere at the houses with every visit.  I never want to go to sleep during each visit because I don't want to miss a thing from the parlor to the playroom and everything else in between, front and back.   The ladies are awesome and I'm thankful for every minute spent with them. I Iove my Queens and Princesses.   

Jesslyn

Quote from: Michael on Dec 01, 2017, 03:38 AM
I'm really loving the depth and the quality of the depth of the ladies currently on the Mustang roster.  The positive vibes help even more.  I've loved the atmosphere at the houses with every visit.  I never want to go to sleep during each visit because I don't want to miss a thing from the parlor to the playroom and everything else in between, front and back.   The ladies are awesome and I'm thankful for every minute spent with them. I Iove my Queens and Princesses.

Awww, you are too sweet! :) I totally agree though, the positive energy is superb! (It's sweet of you to make a post and let all of the wonderful ladies know you appreciate them and care) :) <3

Bart.Pimpson

I agree.  The girls here are something else, even just as human beings.  If I lived locally (something that may even happen next year) I'd totally come out to the ranch just to socialize even if I don't party every time.

margin

I have the same idea! I even have already the place not far, but live and work not that close. I was thinking of coming and playing the board games. There are really good ones, that involve a lot of thinking and psicological analysis. But I am not sure how this will work for ladies. Let us say, 5 - 6 people play the game, and then suddenly lineup happens, or big company of custmers show up.

Katalina

I'm pretty sure I want you to be my new bestfriend, you're so kind and sweet!
XOXO, Katalina

Alexia

Awww so sweet. Would love for you to come in and treat you like our KING 🤴🏻

Michael

Quote from: Jesslyn on Dec 01, 2017, 04:06 AM

Awww, you are too sweet! :) I totally agree though, the positive energy is superb! (It's sweet of you to make a post and let all of the wonderful ladies know you appreciate them and care) :) <3
Thank you, gorgeous!  It's an honor and a privilege.   

Michael

Quote from: Katalina on Dec 01, 2017, 05:09 PM

I'm pretty sure I want you to be my new bestfriend, you're so kind and sweet!
That works for me.  You're a lot of fun to be around here.  I know it only gets better in person. 

Michael

Quote from: Alexia on Dec 02, 2017, 07:38 AM
That is going to happen and that's a promise.  There's a lot of you ladies I want to and plan on rewarding. 

Katalina

Quote from: Michael on Dec 02, 2017, 06:25 PM
That is going to happen and that's a promise.  There's a lot of you ladies I want to and plan on rewarding.

😇😇😇😇😇😇😇 pretty little princesses waiting to be penetrated😍
XOXO, Katalina

Michael

Quote from: Katalina on Dec 03, 2017, 05:18 PM

I'm looking forward to being there in the flesh being surrounded by a lot of royal beauty.  Your awesome words make this lucky soul feel like a king.

Katalina

Quote from: Michael on Dec 04, 2017, 01:02 AM

I'm looking forward to being there in the flesh being surrounded by a lot of royal beauty.  Your awesome words make this lucky soul feel like a king.

Are you planning a visit any time soon?
XOXO, Katalina

Michael

Quote from: Katalina on Dec 04, 2017, 05:10 PM
Quote from: Michael on Dec 04, 2017, 01:02 AM

Are you planning a visit any time soon?
Absolutely!  I've been a very happy customer now for 11 years traveling from one end of the country to the other.  I'm looking forward to being even happier being in the company of beautiful, charming ladies such as yourself will do just that. 

Cherry

Let us take advantage of you 😁😁😁

Caleesi

So dirty Katalina!!! I love it!!!!😅😅