News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Traveling is my passion. What is yours?

Started by Olivia Lush, Oct 16, 2018, 01:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia Lush

Quote from: MrTShirt on Nov 13, 2018, 06:38 AM
Back when I could travel, I visited about 24 countries.  Some were only briefly.

Brasil (Rio Janeiro) was 24 hours.  Flew in one night from Johannesburg/Cape Town and left the next night for New York.

24 hours is definitely not enough for visiting Rio de Janeiro! You should go back for at least a couple of weeks... or even better, spend some time with me here at the ranch and I'll bring a little bit of Brazil to you... ;)

xoxo
Olivia
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

Cobia

Quote from: Olivia Lush on Dec 04, 2018, 04:15 AM
Quote from: chuckar chaser on Nov 15, 2018, 04:54 AM
Wilderness time to me there is nothing better than sitting on a mountain before the sun comes up. Feels like all the senses are alive as you see hear and feal the new day beginning. The colors of the forest change as they brighten. The hoot of the owls and other night sounds end as the sounds of the song birds and the squirrels start. And the day has just started.
  Credit to seven for the quote alone but never lonely. The quote sums things up really well.

Now you really made me want to try it. I think I know what my next vacation will be like
xoxo
Olivia

If you like wilderness come on down.  It is hunting season here and I am out every day.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

MrTShirt

Quote from: Olivia Lush on Dec 11, 2018, 03:28 AM
Quote from: MrTShirt on Nov 13, 2018, 06:38 AM
Back when I could travel, I visited about 24 countries.  Some were only briefly.

Brasil (Rio Janeiro) was 24 hours.  Flew in one night from Johannesburg/Cape Town and left the next night for New York.

24 hours is definitely not enough for visiting Rio de Janeiro! You should go back for at least a couple of weeks... or even better, spend some time with me here at the ranch and I'll bring a little bit of Brazil to you... ;)

xoxo
Olivia
Wonderful invitation.   :P

Olivia Lush

Quote from: Serena on Nov 25, 2018, 01:37 AM
I love to travel too Olivia and I also have a fur baby at home. I'm so grateful I have a dog sitter that loves my dog like her grandchild. I truly believe pets are family and I would never abandon my dog. It's difficult to leave him when I travel or when I'm working, but I know he's in good hands and I always come back for him. There's nothing like the love of a pet. XO

I couldn't agree more Serena. I love being here but surely cherish my time at home spoiling my fur babies
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com