Author Topic: Too be honest I'm scared  (Read 4876 times)

Cobia

• View Profile
Re: Too be honest I'm scared
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2017, 08:45:02 AM »
Just a quick update. I just booked a trip to Reno for May 21-22. I'm so excited ;D ;D ;D ;D

Good.....now go have fun. ;D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

chrisxl3d

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2017, 08:37:18 AM »
Just a quick update. I just booked a trip to Reno for May 21-22. I'm so excited ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cobia

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2017, 06:07:26 PM »
For whatever newbie that may be reading this; there was a first for all of us, it's ok to be scared or nervous.

Just make sure to not get hung up on one lady.

Oh, and just why not ?

Cobia dude be honest how many Rodeos did you book before you decided to anoint CoCO as your  go to Girl? Newbies should room hop a little before they settle on a favorite.

I notice at this point the actual topic is a few months old. So I will just say if his first visit went well, and he chooses to make future regular visits. He will have plenty of time to choose a favorite. But better to jump around at least for your first several Rodeos at least till he has a good base line to gather data and compare. ;)

Seriously though anyone who has chosen to participate in lpin   as a regular thing goes through several phases. Best not to choose a brothel girlfriend after just one Rodeo.

There is also the fact that favorites eventually retire. So getting to hung up on one lady to early on is not a good idea.

Once the Newbie has been around a while  Or predates the last ice age like you Cobia buddy. ;) ;D ;D 8) They can choose their favorite lpin lady to be in lust with. ;) :D

Ok , I room hoped for about 5 years but I had ATF's all along.

Bella Sophia, Princess, Alex Dreams, Lucy, Ayana, Lina  and now the one I party with the most now.Like you said they retire and some just move on but if you pick a ATF the parties get better and better. When you show respect you get respect. ( most of the time , if not move on)

Thats how i am with violet! she is my ATF and i show loyalty to her!

Good for you !!
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

renorunner

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2017, 05:53:15 PM »
For whatever newbie that may be reading this; there was a first for all of us, it's ok to be scared or nervous.

Oh, and just why not ?

Cobia dude be honest how many Rodeos did you book before you decided to anoint CoCO as your  go to Girl? Newbies should room hop a little before they settle on a favorite.

I notice at this point the actual topic is a few months old. So I will just say if his first visit went well, and he chooses to make future regular visits. He will have plenty of time to choose a favorite. But better to jump around at least for your first several Rodeos at least till he has a good base line to gather data and compare. ;)

Seriously though anyone who has chosen to participate in lpin   as a regular thing goes through several phases. Best not to choose a brothel girlfriend after just one Rodeo.

There is also the fact that favorites eventually retire. So getting to hung up on one lady to early on is not a good idea.

Once the Newbie has been around a while  Or predates the last ice age like you Cobia buddy. ;) ;D ;D 8) They can choose their favorite lpin lady to be in lust with. ;) :D

Bella Sophia, Princess, Alex Dreams, Lucy, Ayana, Lina  and now the one I party with the most now.Like you said they retire and some just move on but if you pick a ATF the parties get better and better. When you show respect you get respect. ( most of the time , if not move on)

Thats how i am with violet! she is my ATF and i show loyalty to her!

Cobia

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2017, 10:31:22 AM »

Oh, and just why not ?

« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 11:20:54 AM by Cobia »

renorunner

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2017, 06:22:27 AM »

Oh, and just why not ?

I room hoped and then i found Violet!

I did not speak with her. The last time I was in. But I saw her in the bar from my chair liked her overall look.

Come say hi to me next time youre in 😊
I don't bite..hard 😉

She bits really hard!  ;D

Violet

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2017, 03:53:35 AM »

Oh, and just why not ?

I did not speak with her. The last time I was in. But I saw her in the bar from my chair liked her overall look.

Come say hi to me next time youre in 😊
I don't bite..hard 😉

Ironman

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2016, 04:00:18 AM »

Oh, and just why not ?

renorunner

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2016, 08:56:47 PM »

Oh, and just why not ?

Ironman

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2016, 04:29:03 PM »

Oh, and just why not ?

Cobia

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2016, 02:35:08 PM »

Oh, and just why not ?

chrisxl3d

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2016, 10:05:56 AM »
Just a quick update. It's looking like a trip to Reno is happening around the end of April. I will definitely go to the Mustang and I am more than excited.

jhand20

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2016, 12:37:55 PM »

Best advice I can give is do what feels natural to you, sit back and enjoy the ride.   Just make sure to not get hung up on one lady.

dreamscometrue

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2016, 02:23:05 AM »
I think it's good to have the butterflies no matter how experienced you are, that means you're excited about it

renorunner

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2016, 02:01:11 PM »
I have been there probably a dozen times and I still get nervous when i party with a new girl or one that i have partied with a bunch of times!

chrisxl3d

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2016, 07:06:34 AM »
so yeah I didn't end up going.  :'( It isn't like I chickened out or anything just that my road trip went differently than I planned. It was still an amazing trip but I missed out on the Mustang. I live in the Los Angeles area so it isn't really impossible for a getaway. If everything goes well hopefully by the end of the year I can make it up.

dreamscometrue

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2016, 01:55:25 PM »
after six years, I still get the butterflies....even when I'm partying with a lady I've partied with on multiple occassions

SeattleSun

• It takes courage to be a Pig!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2016, 03:04:51 AM »
I was scared my first couple hundred times too but now I make the ladies scared of me!

Already starting to plan my Halloween Party agenda.

Donatella

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2016, 05:44:38 AM »
Hi welcome aboard !!
I'm from Argentina.
I hope so you like it my accent and my personality.
Good luck !!!
See you all here !!
Guaranteed time of your life !!

Donatella

clevelandbrowns01

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2016, 06:29:08 AM »
Go for it. Easy to say but there really is nothing to be nervous about.  I wouldn't recommend drinking a lot. Keep a clear head for a clear memory of it all.  You're going to get to be with one of the ladies so just be yourself.  No need to drink to help make conversation etc. No need to wonder why that girl is talking to you or if a boyfriend / husband is lurking etc. No need to wonder if that girl really likes you.

The ladies are 10 times nicer and prettier than at any regular bar.  The state mandates safety and the ladies know what they're doing.  To me that's much safer than whatever girl I might somehow be able to persuade in a normal manner. After having been to the MR, it's all the normal dealings with women to me that seem pressure filled.

I'm about a month away from making my second visit to the MR myself.

Krickett

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2016, 06:07:27 PM »
MR is the nicest and friendliest brothel you'll find!No pressure, no obligation.... :)just take your time and ease into it ;)

Redwood

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2016, 06:01:02 AM »
Chris,  I totally agree with my brothers here.  The first time I discovered the MR, was 10 years ago.  The first time I went,  I was just like you.  I had no idea what I was doing or the pleasure I was in for.  I drove down the driveway to the MR 6 times and turned around 5 of those because I was so nervous.  Then I finally made it.  That night, I had the worst party I have ever had in LPIN, which are now at about 250.  But I came back and discovered most of the ladies at the MR are wonderful people and very accommodating.  Just decide to go, know what you want to do, what your budget is.  Go into the saloon, hang out, have a drink and see who catches your fancy.  Then ask her to go give you a tour and discuss a party with you.  Be honest with her as to your desires and your budget and I have no doubt she will take care of you and you will have the time of your live.  Just imagine the experience of walking into a bar and every lady int he place wants to have sex with you.  It is amazing.  So, relax, look presentable and have a great time.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 06:20:15 AM by Redwood »

Mr Stamina

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2016, 05:36:17 AM »
Chris, if it helps I'm relatively new to the MR (3 trips in 3 months, 14 parties, I think I'm on pace to catch up to Cobia in a thousand years), so I know how you feel.

It's an unhurried atmosphere (p.s. and no smoking - yay).  Get a drink at the bar, smile at the ladies, don't ask for a lineup unless that's really your thing.  If you don't approach a lady, one of them (at a time) is likely to approach you after a couple of minutes and make smalltalk, assuming you look reasonably presentable and clean  :)  Always offer them a drink.  If you're not interested after a few minutes, very politely say that you'd like to talk to another lady.

The ladies are super classy, will sense your nerves instantly, and are willing to wait for your nerves to settle.  (If not, find one of the 99% of Mustang ladies who won't rush you.)

There are no fixed costs; it's all negotiations.  A typical party is 1 hour, but if you are low on funds, the negotiation might compromise at 45 minutes, etc.

You asked about safety.  It's squeaky clean and regulated to hell (in a good way).  No worries.  None.

And don't think of it as "crossing a line" to use your phrase.  This is the perfect place to improve your confidence - and infinitely better than a drunk quickie!

caveman

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2016, 05:00:00 AM »
Hello, I'm Chris. I'm making a road trip to northern california and I have always wanted to go to a place like this. While I'm not a virgin the only time I've had sex was a drunk hookup that was basically a quickie. :{ I just want to make sure that everything is safe because I'm such a paranoid person. I've just never crossed that line before and it kind of freaks me out. I just really want to learn so that I have more confidence in my own personal experiences. My trip is May 13-15 btw
       Go for it!!!!! Being scared worked out in my favor. I had a plan when I went my first time & all the other times. Just make sure you tell the lady or ladies what you want in the negation room. I suggest writing it down on a piece of paper. That way you have it with you when you get shy & nervous about talking about it. Have a great Time.

highdrive

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2016, 03:34:03 AM »
...this might be my first post on this board, but I've been in and out (figuratively and literally ;D ;D) of the Mustang for a little bit.

My advice, Chris: just go. Cobia and Navyguy are right: party your ass off and ask for exactly what you want to get. Have a drink if it helps; the iced tea is fantastic. The ladies are nothing short of awesome; I love just going and getting to know the people here. The staff and girls are all outstanding folk. You'll have an amazing time, I'm sure.