Rachel Varga part deux

Started by highdrive, Nov 14, 2016, 05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

highdrive

It's no secret that many clients including myself will repeat my most favorite courtesans. And though my first party with Rachel was exemplary, the one I just had was lightyears beyond. She's unbelievable.

She was wearing this sexy long sleeved red dress...and her legs were long and luscious. We all caught up on things, but I couldn't stop thinking about this party I was about to have with her. Eventually I just about begged to go in the back. I think she liked that ;)

But though my first party with her was all about me wanting to do whatever she asked, this party was all about me. Folks: her service is extraordinary. From the get go she found places on my body that I didn't know existed - erogenous zones that I've never thought could feel so sexy when she touched them.

It helps that she's pretty stupendously hot too. I can't get over the look of her fair skin and platinum blonde hair next to me, and her firm bust on top of me.

And you know...she promised me a feeling of being drained, like I've never need drained before. And damn she's right. I never had a blowjob as perfect as hers. The amount of pressure she used with her mouth combined with her hands which explored every bit of surface area of my willing body...it's the formula even Stephen Hawking couldn't crack. (Unless he goes in to see her!)

But that wasn't even the half of it. She legitimately cares that you have satisfaction. She tugged on my dick with purpose, finding out exactly how I liked it, and then using the rest of her body to make it better. She mounted me like she was getting in a damn Ferrari, like she was gonna do something fast and hard and enjoy it all the while. When I finally came she pressed her body on me like an iron, and my God, was I steaming hot.

She is a total sweetheart too. We spent a lot of time talking about...anything while lying next to each other. Her body is a joy with which to cuddle. And she's pretty intelligent if you haven't gathered that - politics, science, sociology, she's well versed in a ton of things.

Go see Rachel. I mean, only if you feel like being blown away. By a tornado. In Kansas. Yes...Seeing Rachel is like losing your entire sanity and eventually landing in Oz. So go pull a lion and find the courage to go see her. It'll pay off.
HD

niceguy eddie

Rachel really is special.

I managed to party with her during CWMC20.  I was operating in stealth mode.

I never got around to writing a review, and then it became too late.

I first encountered her online in the SIN board and she really impressed me with her intelligence and sharp responses to people who deserved it.

What can I say, she is gorgeous and sweet and has a very sexy accent.

highdrive

Quote from: niceguy eddie on Dec 02, 2016, 06:13 AM
Rachel really is special.

What can I say, she is gorgeous and sweet and has a very sexy accent.

No doubt...she is amazeballs. So good I had to party with her again lol.
HD

RachelVarga

Quote from: highdrive on Nov 14, 2016, 05:18 AM
It's no secret that many clients including myself will repeat my most favorite courtesans. And though my first party with Rachel was exemplary, the one I just had was lightyears beyond. She's unbelievable.

She was wearing this sexy long sleeved red dress...and her legs were long and luscious. We all caught up on things, but I couldn't stop thinking about this party I was about to have with her. Eventually I just about begged to go in the back. I think she liked that ;)

But though my first party with her was all about me wanting to do whatever she asked, this party was all about me. Folks: her service is extraordinary. From the get go she found places on my body that I didn't know existed - erogenous zones that I've never thought could feel so sexy when she touched them.

It helps that she's pretty stupendously hot too. I can't get over the look of her fair skin and platinum blonde hair next to me, and her firm bust on top of me.

And you know...she promised me a feeling of being drained, like I've never need drained before. And damn she's right. I never had a blowjob as perfect as hers. The amount of pressure she used with her mouth combined with her hands which explored every bit of surface area of my willing body...it's the formula even Stephen Hawking couldn't crack. (Unless he goes in to see her!)

But that wasn't even the half of it. She legitimately cares that you have satisfaction. She tugged on my dick with purpose, finding out exactly how I liked it, and then using the rest of her body to make it better. She mounted me like she was getting in a damn Ferrari, like she was gonna do something fast and hard and enjoy it all the while. When I finally came she pressed her body on me like an iron, and my God, was I steaming hot.

She is a total sweetheart too. We spent a lot of time talking about...anything while lying next to each other. Her body is a joy with which to cuddle. And she's pretty intelligent if you haven't gathered that - politics, science, sociology, she's well versed in a ton of things.

Go see Rachel. I mean, only if you feel like being blown away. By a tornado. In Kansas. Yes...Seeing Rachel is like losing your entire sanity and eventually landing in Oz. So go pull a lion and find the courage to go see her. It'll pay off.
HD

Thank you highdrive. You are always a blast to party with. You mention a lot of things that people don't know about me. I do care about satisfaction. I have been in the business for one year and in the beginning I said to myself that if I am going to do this I am going to be myself and not worry what people think. Now I still think the same thing. I always keep that in my head. If you don't have fun then I won't either. I just can't be like, "yeah fuck me, okay done, out the door you go." I am very generous with my time.

Sex for me is like this. I go into the zone and shut out the world. That is how I enjoy sex all the time. In or out of the brothel. Especially with blowjobs. Blowjobs are my favorite thing and I lose myself in them. I hope that shows because I do try different things to find out what you like.

Again thank you for the review! My review for you is this. Girls, this boy is fun so don't pass him up!

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X