The sultry, sexy Ayana....

Started by pearl pleaser, Nov 24, 2016, 10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pearl pleaser

I've been trying to get this posted in Ayana's direct review section since May...so here it is: :)

Every time I'm with the stunning Ayana - every single time - she takes me on a journey where the passion is so intense that I end up seeing stars. As I treasure every electric kiss and every delicious curve of her sublime 34-30-36 anatomy and a glowing smile that warms me to the core, she's constantly resetting my definition of what a truly fun and sensuous experience can be. She's an amazing partner in the bedroom and a classy and exquisite companion just to hang and chill with. I know I've used the word "every"  a lot in this review,  but she's never ceased to provide me ultimate satisfaction. Whenever I'm in Nevada and I want to feel elation,  Ayana is a must visit - every single time.

Cobia

I agree with you.  I have had several great parties with Ayana.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Just Tom

of all the faucets of Ayana; her raw sex appeal, her friendly comradirie, her sultry side and her occasional look of in-credulousness she gives you when yousay something stupid... the side i like best her playful side she was showing Friday Morning, dancing on the stage with Kortney and Lole at 6AM, laughing and having fun...
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Silverado

There is bound to be plenty of excitement any time you have Ayana and Kortney together! Not to mention Lole.

And Tom, I have seen that look you mentioned plenty of times!