What Is Your Favorite Thing About the Mustang?

Started by RachelVarga, Jan 23, 2017, 02:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RachelVarga

So what is your favorite thing about the Mustang? It can be anything so let's hear it.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Offleash

Cobia

I am with Leash on the no smoking .  ( early on I would get sick almost every time I would visit  because of the smoke )   There is so much I like about the Mustang, friendly staff and owner, and all the hot Ladies.  It is hard to pick just one thing.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

lumberjack0306

Rickwild1

Quote from: RachelVarga on Jan 23, 2017, 02:56 AM
So what is your favorite thing about the Mustang? It can be anything so let's hear it.

You.  ;)

I also think the building itself is pretty badass. The decor. A lot of great people. Staff is super friendly. I love that they serve food there. I feel more at home when I'm there than I ever have at any other houses.

Jager

Bright, beautiful, kind, and intelligent ladies in a relaxing and stress-free environment.

RachelVarga

I love the positivity! Keep posting. If you are lurking, sign up and tell us what you like about The Mustang Ranch!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

clevelandbrowns01

It's gotta be this forum and the website. While I've only gotten to the MR once, that NEVER would have happened without this forum. Both advice from other customers and a couple of the ladies was helpful for me.   

I know sometimes people complain that there isn't enough posting etc. It's still a great resource though.

RachelVarga

Quote from: clevelandbrowns01 on Jan 29, 2017, 06:58 AM
It's gotta be this forum and the website. While I've only gotten to the MR once, that NEVER would have happened without this forum. Both advice from other customers and a couple of the ladies was helpful for me.   

I know sometimes people complain that there isn't enough posting etc. It's still a great resource though.

There will be more posting. Just gotta keep posting. A few more girls and it will grow.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Rickwild1

Quote from: RachelVarga on Jan 31, 2017, 02:25 AM

There will be more posting. Just gotta keep posting. A few more girls and it will grow.

Rachel does a good job of starting interesting topics that people respond to. Just jeed a few more like her and things will pick up.

Cobia

Quote from: Rickwild1 on Jan 31, 2017, 03:38 PM
Quote from: RachelVarga on Jan 31, 2017, 02:25 AM

Rachel does a good job of starting interesting topics that people respond to. Just jeed a few more like her and things will pick up.

Hope so.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Wildfire

The lovely ladies , great facilities and staff . 

Helga Hardd

My favorite thing is the jacuzzi room.... I love taking customers in there, it's so freaking romantic & sexy... It definitely makes me happy to have that option.

RachelVarga

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X