What Is Your Favorite Thing About the Mustang?

Started by RachelVarga, Jan 23, 2017, 02:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jagged

1.  and foremost
       The  Ladies

Other things that I lidke  about the Mustang.
2     Smoke Free environment in the common areas (( I know some of the ladies dont like it))
  It feels great 2 walk in the bar and parlor and the lady's room not smelling cigarette smoke.
       I remember when the bar was the only place the everyone would smoke. By the time I got home I had to put
          my clothes in a trash bag and leave it in the garage, until I did the laundry that weekend or the next evening. 

3     No pressuring of a Damn  LineuP   when  U  1st walk inside.

4     Most  of  the ladies 

5     NO  media trying 2   put  U  on  TV
   ((yesh the Mustang WILL have media doing a TV speical or segments. but not every damn week )) --
           (( BUT its not where U feel that U have to hide and not go out there))

6         Ladies    &   Staff

7       Privacy

8      I feel that I  can  relax  not have 2 pick a lady  &  party within the 1st 45 mins when I get there

9       Nice establishment.

10      most  of the Ladies

renorunner

I was just talking to Morgan about #3 the other day the other Brothels i have been to i have never done any parties as i have never felt comfortable being hit with a line up as soon as i walk in the door!

Quote from: Jagged on Feb 16, 2017, 03:27 AM
1.  and foremost
       The  Ladies

Other things that I lidke  about the Mustang.
2     Smoke Free environment in the common areas (( I know some of the ladies dont like it))
  It feels great 2 walk in the bar and parlor and the lady's room not smelling cigarette smoke.
       I remember when the bar was the only place the everyone would smoke. By the time I got home I had to put
          my clothes in a trash bag and leave it in the garage, until I did the laundry that weekend or the next evening. 

3     No pressuring of a Damn  LineuP   when  U  1st walk inside.

4     Most  of  the ladies 

5     NO  media trying 2   put  U  on  TV
   ((yesh the Mustang WILL have media doing a TV speical or segments. but not every damn week )) --
           (( BUT its not where U feel that U have to hide and not go out there))

6         Ladies    &   Staff

7       Privacy

8      I feel that I  can  relax  not have 2 pick a lady  &  party within the 1st 45 mins when I get there

9       Nice establishment.

10      most  of the Ladies

RachelVarga

Jagged you listed pretty much the reasons I like working there. No second hand cancer, privacy, no Lamar Odom od, Vine Neil assault, Drew Pearson Murderer, Anthony disgraced poilitician type of media, lineup by request, We get to talk to customers and know them, co-workers, great staff, security, lots of dead animals because I like to hunt. That's a joke about dead animals mounted not the hunting part. I do want that bad ass wolf though.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

renorunner

Quote from: RachelVarga on Feb 18, 2017, 08:19 PM
Jagged you listed pretty much the reasons I like working there. No second hand cancer, privacy, no Lamar Odom od, Vine Neil assault, Drew Pearson Murderer, Anthony disgraced poilitician type of media, lineup by request, We get to talk to customers and know them, co-workers, great staff, security, lots of dead animals because I like to hunt. That's a joke about dead animals mounted not the hunting part. I do want that bad ass wolf though.

I have gone out there for breakfast 2 mornings this past week and talked with 2 different girls with no pressure to party we sat and talked had a drink and some good conversation!

Big Cat

Most of my thoughts are similar to those that have already been listed but I don't want to be a lurker as Rachel suggests so here goes.

1. Smoke free environment.
2. I live in Reno so a quick 20 minute ride puts me in the alternate universe of the mustang ranch. Doesn't get any better than that unless I had a bigger budget.
3. The staff and the ladies are always really nice. I don't get that feeling at other houses.
4. Food is always good. Lunch during weekdays can be quite the adventure!
5. Always feel that the place is clean.
6. Ladies generally seem happy and are easy to talk to.
7. Can't list favorites without mentioning Skylie Danger. Sexiest women I have ever met. Easy to talk to and well just the total package. Haven't met Rachel yet but I am working on it.

RachelVarga

Ok Big Cat, I'm sure we'll meet. Skylie is the bomb.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Madam Tara

all you fun loving beautiful ladies!!
XO Madam Tara
Madam Tara XO

RachelVarga

Quote from: Madam Tara on Feb 20, 2017, 10:06 AM
all you fun loving beautiful ladies!!
XO Madam Tara

You're on my list of favorite things at the Mustang Ranch!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Star

I am quiet exited about the atmosphere here. The staff does a great job of making me feel like home, those who choose to visit here are nice folks, and the amenities are fantastic! I am looking forward to the completion of the new dungeon...
Exotic VIP Companion

lumberjack0306

The ladies  and the   staff  are wonderful 

Little_Mel

It's a tie between the ladies and the regulars.
The ranch is home away from home.
Also, have you guys ever been out to the canyon right after it's rained? That fresh smell is so relaxing.
Mustang Ranch Hostess