Kortney    9P-9A
Latina   6P-6A
Leah     9P-9A
Lole      7P-7A
Lucy     6P-6A
Max      9P-9A

Monica

Hey there,

My name is Monica! I am new here and want to make you my friend and so much more!! I am Colombian but I am from Miami, Fl. I am a beautiful, and a very sweet girl. Men love my voluptuous body and enjoy my breasts, tan skin and lips of an angel. I give an amazing massage but that is just the beginning. I am shy at first, but I love to have fun and show you how good life can be. Are you ready to find out why I drive the boys wild? Not just my gorgeous looks, my dime piece figurine, or what I do underneath the sheets with you, I am your woman for a love and lust you have never known. Are you looking for a girlfriend experience? Yes I do this, my lips will leave your body tingling, and my lovemaking will fufill your desires.
On shift 9am-9pm, but available anytime for appmts.
GFE, submissions, Bjs, virgins, prostate MSG, and much more...
Twitter: @mara_gretel

Cobia

Quote from: Monica on Jan 30, 2017, 01:28 AM
Hey there,

My name is Monica! I am new here and want to make you my friend and so much more!! I am Colombian but I am from Miami, Fl. I am a beautiful, and a very sweet girl. Men love my voluptuous body and enjoy my breasts, tan skin and lips of an angel. I give an amazing massage but that is just the beginning. I am shy at first, but I love to have fun and show you how good life can be. Are you ready to find out why I drive the boys wild? Not just my gorgeous looks, my dime piece figurine, or what I do underneath the sheets with you, I am your woman for a love and lust you have never known. Are you looking for a girlfriend experience? Yes I do this, my lips will leave your body tingling, and my lovemaking will fufill your desires.

Welcome aboard.  Are you going too put pictures ?
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

lumberjack0306

Welcome  to  the  ranch   hope  to  see  you   when  I'm   there   February  25th  to  28th 

Redwood

Welcome to the Ranch, Monica.  Colombian ladies are very hot and sexy!

Monica

Unfortunately I will leave on Feb 7, I'm here for the Superbowl we, but hope to meet you guys when I come back (I'm not sure when, but I will).
The pics will be posted soon I hope :)
On shift 9am-9pm, but available anytime for appmts.
GFE, submissions, Bjs, virgins, prostate MSG, and much more...
Twitter: @mara_gretel