News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Ass or Boobs?

Started by RachelVarga, Jan 30, 2017, 02:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rickwild1

Quote from: RachelVarga on Feb 05, 2017, 05:43 AM
I gotta get some girls to post ass and boob pics on here!

Oh my.

Hondo

With those pictures it would be impossible to choose between ass or boobs!

Cobia

Damn......hot pictures.  Thanks !!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

markus39

Decisions, decisions......if I have to pick one I'd say I'm an ass man.

renorunner

im a boob and tummy guy!

Tcustar

I am definitely a man who love a nice  pair of boobs!

RachelVarga

Thanks Hondo and Cobia
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

SixT9er

Ass

So many nice ones I can't pick, yours, Carrera's, Dace's, Bailey Rose's, Kricket's and many others. I appreciate many variations
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Redwood

I have always been a boob guy and the older I get, the bigger I like them!

coralin

Boobs... definitely boobs!

Jagged

Quote from: RachelVarga on Jan 30, 2017, 02:13 AM
Are you an Assman or Boobman? Tell us which girl you think has the perfect ass or boobs!

Now  much  ass  I like  boobs,  (o)(o)   ( ^ )( ^ )    (oYo)   (°)(°)   (•)(•)

Im  an   ASSMan    ( | )
This  is  Jagged's  Opinion  -- The ladies w/ the Best perfect  Ass

Back  in in 2K2.. When  the  Mustang  used  2  B  called the WildHOrse  &
                           it  1st open back in the Temp small house behind  the Big house
    &  2K3 @   The Big house Wild HORse ((currently th e  Mustang Ranch))
            (( GOOD  Grief...  A person can  get confuse on the name changes..
-  SEE  Jagged;s  Footnotes of the names at the bottom of this psot
))

2K2 - 2K5        Shanice

After that it  has been  Carerra .

but   lately  w/ in the last year... I  believe  that  Jasper is giving  Carerra  a run 4  her  moeny  (( Ass))

JAGGEDs    Mustang // WildHORse   NAMES  Exit  FootNotes
WildHorse ((small mobile house))     behind the  Big Main house (( which is now a business Office for the Mustnag))
  WildHorse  the Main Building == ((The Wild Horse Canyon Resort )) ,,  ((The Wild Horse Adult Spa))
       (( Currently  using the Mustang name  ))

Lance"s  World Famous Brothel =  later became the World Famous Mustang Ranch  @ Ext  28   
             ((It was the original  Mustang  I  building that was moved from Ext 23  -- 
               which now a motel and museum across the parking lot from the Wild HOrse )) 
                          It was shut down by the Feds for 7 yrs (( 1999 -- 2K6 )) 
  In 2K4,  Lance Gilman bought the Orig Mustang Building for $145,100 on Ebay from The Bureau of Land Management
                and moved it to the current spot across the parking lot of the Wild HOrse.
   Thet Orig Mustang Building  closed down on the WildHorse ((or Lance Gilman"s)) Property  in 2K12.
       the  prior history  (( its still all on the internet and other places if U want 2 read it ))  will not talk about  the name prior to Legal LPIN

niceguy eddie

RachelVarga

Thank you guys for the compliments. I came up
with Carrera and Jasper because someone asked me who's ass would I take. I'm not ashamed to give them props. Maybe I should post a build your own courtesan post. I think I will.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Madam Tara

Quote from: Jagged on Feb 16, 2017, 04:41 AM
Quote from: RachelVarga on Jan 30, 2017, 02:13 AM
Are you an Assman or Boobman? Tell us which girl you think has the perfect ass or boobs!

Now  much  ass  I like  boobs,  (o)(o)   ( ^ )( ^ )    (oYo)   (°)(°)   (•)(•)

Im  an   ASSMan    ( | )
This  is  Jagged's  Opinion  -- The ladies w/ the Best perfect  Ass

Back  in in 2K2.. When  the  Mustang  used  2  B  called the WildHOrse  &
                           it  1st open back in the Temp small house behind  the Big house
    &  2K3 @   The Big house Wild HORse ((currently th e  Mustang Ranch))
            (( GOOD  Grief...  A person can  get confuse on the name changes..
-  SEE  Jagged;s  Footnotes of the names at the bottom of this psot
))

2K2 - 2K5        Shanice

After that it  has been  Carerra .

but   lately  w/ in the last year... I  believe  that  Jasper is giving  Carerra  a run 4  her  moeny  (( Ass))

JAGGEDs    Mustang // WildHORse   NAMES  Exit  FootNotes
WildHorse ((small mobile house))     behind the  Big Main house (( which is now a business Office for the Mustnag))
  WildHorse  the Main Building == ((The Wild Horse Canyon Resort )) ,,  ((The Wild Horse Adult Spa))
       (( Currently  using the Mustang name  ))

Lance"s  World Famous Brothel =  later became the World Famous Mustang Ranch  @ Ext  28   
             ((It was the original  Mustang  I  building that was moved from Ext 23  -- 
               which now a motel and museum across the parking lot from the Wild HOrse )) 
                          It was shut down by the Feds for 7 yrs (( 1999 -- 2K6 )) 
  In 2K4,  Lance Gilman bought the Orig Mustang Building for $145,100 on Ebay from The Bureau of Land Management
                and moved it to the current spot across the parking lot of the Wild HOrse.
   Thet Orig Mustang Building  closed down on the WildHorse ((or Lance Gilman"s)) Property  in 2K12.
       the  prior history  (( its still all on the internet and other places if U want 2 read it ))  will not talk about  the name prior to Legal LPIN

you are the best!! your so silly! XOXO
Madam Tara XO