News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Onyx New to Mustang Ranch! Bio

Started by Onyx, Jan 30, 2017, 09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onyx

Hi everyone!
My name is Onyx and I just arrived here from Chicago, Illinois! Here at the mustang ranch
I love meeting new people and dressing and acting sexy! so what better place to do that than...
at a fully-licensed brothel! I want to tell you all about myself! Okay? I am an evenly- toned, bronze-skinned, perfect-framed
gal who has no fat and pride myself in always being in shape! I think feminine hygiene is soooo important- you can always count on
me being as fresh as a daisy, and smelling like one too! From my French- manicured nails, down to my pretty pedicured tootsies!
I know I probably sound a lot more experienced than I really am, but that's because I truly make a genuine effort to make myself attractive to others.
And by "others: I mean you silly! But what am I like on the"inside? My friend will all tell you that I have a delightful personality
Always upbeat and positive, and trying to make every day a happy one! And I want to share that with everyone! I think quality time is super-important!
When you come to the mustang ranch and we first meet, I will be smiling ear-to-ear, as we talk and laugh and get to know each other real well!
We can hang out in the parlour, or my private- bedroom, and even take a walk outside or go into town for some sight-seeing! But let's not forget about the Sex! I am hot for sex! all the time! Alone with me in bed will be so exciting - for the both of us! I enjoy doggy-style , and just adore giving head and everything is always GFE all the way! For those of you who are a bit adventurous, and desire the attention of two (or more!) women at the same time, I would love to introduce you to some of the sexy new friends here! And I have a number of bi-sexual fantasies that I would love fulfilling with you and them together! For me, no matter what we do, the name of the game is happiness! for you and me! Hope you come over soon!
I am an evenly-toned, bronze-skinned, perfect- framed gal who has no fat and pride myself in always being in shape ! GFE all the way

Onyx

Hi everyone! i would be back at the mustang ranch for my Second trip February 14 for Valentines day i don't have a valentine yet and would love to spend it with you!!!
I am an evenly-toned, bronze-skinned, perfect- framed gal who has no fat and pride myself in always being in shape ! GFE all the way

Prospector Bob

Saw your pics in the line-up section. Very nice! You're a cutie!  :)

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Onyx

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Feb 06, 2017, 07:23 AM

Thank you! your really sweet  :-* how are you!?

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Onyx on Feb 07, 2017, 04:51 AM
Quote from: Prospector Bob on Feb 06, 2017, 07:23 AM

Thank you! your really sweet  :-* how are you!?

Mostly old & cranky. I come to this site to because of the lovely Ladies like you. It lets me forget the things that wear on me... at least for awhile. Much thanks for that.  :)  :-*

Onyx

Lol there is notbing wrong with that  :-* well im glad i can help

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Onyx on Feb 12, 2017, 05:55 PM
Lol there is notbing wrong with that  :-* well im glad i can help

I'm glad too...  :)  :-*

Onyx

Happy valentines day to all of you handsome and wonderful people lets make today a great one!  :-*

Cobia

Quote from: Onyx on Feb 14, 2017, 05:32 PM
Happy valentines day to all of you handsome and wonderful people lets make today a great one!  :-*

Same to you sexy !!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.