News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Your Favorite Thing On The Menu?

Started by RachelVarga, Feb 05, 2017, 05:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RachelVarga

One thing I love about the Mustang is the food. The chefs are really good to us and whip up all kinds of things for us girls. We are a little spoiled. I love the French Toast and Shrimp Cocktail but what I want to know is what do you like? Tell us and I will let them know!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Rickwild1

Quote from: RachelVarga on Feb 05, 2017, 05:36 AM
One thing I love about the Mustang is the food. The chefs are really good to us and whip up all kinds of things for us girls. We are a little spoiled. I love the French Toast and Shrimp Cocktail but what I want to know is what do you like? Tell us and I will let them know!

I like the breakfast burritos a lot. Man they are huge too.

lumberjack0306

The chicken   Enchaladas   are amazing   also the pot roast

Cobia

I have yet to find anything I didn't like.  The shrimp and the chicken planls are great.

Their home made hot sauce is out of this world.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Wildfire

Everything on the menu is good . 

Offleash

I agree, generally very good quality food. I often get the steak dinner. Tilapia if I'm in a fishy mood. Huevos rancheros if I am there for breakfast. If they are thinking about adding additional choices I would recommend a big old sloppy platter of BBQ pork ribs. I would definitely get that. Put a towel down, take off all my clothes, and go to work. Girls would be welcome to help me out if I accidentally slopped any of the delicious BBQ sauce all over my body.

Gus

My favorite is breakfast after a party with Victoria. I call it a  "cholesterol bomb:" a cheddar cheese, bacon, and mushroom omelet. Fabulous!

The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

johann

Quote from: Gus on Feb 05, 2017, 06:49 PM
My favorite is breakfast after a party with Victoria. I call it a  "cholesterol bomb:" a cheddar cheese, bacon, and mushroom omelet. Fabulous!

Look on the bright side.

1. There's no cholesterol in mushrooms.

2. Cholesterol is the raw material your body uses to make testosterone.

Just Tom

Quote from: Offleash on Feb 05, 2017, 06:41 PM
I agree, generally very good quality food. I often get the steak dinner. Tilapia if I'm in a fishy mood. Huevos rancheros if I am there for breakfast. If they are thinking about adding additional choices I would recommend a big old sloppy platter of BBQ pork ribs. I would definitely get that. Put a towel down, take off all my clothes, and go to work. Girls would be welcome to help me out if I accidentally slopped any of the delicious BBQ sauce all over my body.

'Leash, you hedonist you
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Offleash

Quote from: Just Tom on Feb 06, 2017, 02:29 AM
Quote from: Offleash on Feb 05, 2017, 06:41 PM

'Leash, you hedonist you

Just Tom, as you say, sometimes I kinda get carried away with the writing...and the eating...and occasionally with the whole striving for pleasure thing in general...heh heh heh :D

RachelVarga

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Offleash

Quote from: RachelVarga on Feb 07, 2017, 09:03 PM
Offtheleash is off the hook!

Heh heh, or maybe off his rocker...anyway, do you know what is the best bait to catch a Wild Dog?  :D

RachelVarga

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

niceguy eddie

I wish they would post the food menu online along with serving times.  For some people figuring out logistics of eating and partying it could be helpful.

Cobia

Quote from: niceguy eddie on Feb 09, 2017, 07:30 AM
I wish they would post the food menu online along with serving times.  For some people figuring out logistics of eating and partying it could be helpful.

Some time back the food menu was posted on the home page.  Don't remember if the time was or not.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.