News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Signatures - Yes or No?

Started by RachelVarga, Feb 09, 2017, 12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RachelVarga

Signatures. What are your opinions on them.

Do you turn them off so you don't have to see them? If you have them on what is a good size. Use mine for reference.

There is no specific size but from what I can tell  (after checking other forums) the height should be about 320 and not over 500px.

This 320x960. Too big?

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

RachelVarga

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Michael j.

YIes. 
And three is WAY too much. ???
Michael J.

markus39

Personally, I like sigs. 

The larger sig is just a bit to wide for my laptop resolution.  I'm not sure if anyone else has the same issue.  The height is good.

RachelVarga

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Michael j.

Michael J.

RachelVarga

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Jagged

In the past, when I was registered  On other NV House boards, I turned them off. 
Because the only thing  that use catch my eye was the other ladies HUGE Photo Ads  in thier signature.
         It distracted me from the threads  && other posts. 
Especially when the thread is originally written by a lady.     
         Then other ladies would respond  to the   thread  ((like bees attracted  2 honey))
          w/  1 or  3 words ((which you can hardly see ))that has no meaning or relation to that thread.
  But by godly  U  can  see their HUGE  Photos and ad on their Signature saying ""Cum see them ""

I never have turned it off on this board.
    I dont  have 2   worry about  the Lady"s Signatures  on the Mustang Board. 

Quote from: RachelVarga on Feb 09, 2017, 12:43 AM
         Use mine for reference.
There is no specific size but from what I can tell  (after checking other forums) the height should be about 320 and not over 500px.
          This 320x960. Too big?

My opinion:  Nice photo.... But the 320x960 is   2  Big for  my taste.  for  the signatue.

RachelVarga

Quote from: Jagged on Feb 16, 2017, 01:48 AM
    In the past, when I was registered  On other NV House boards, I turned them off. 
Because the only thing  that use catch my eye was the other ladies HUGE Photo Ads  in thier signature.
         It distracted me from the threads  && other posts. 
Especially when the thread is originally written by a lady.     
         Then other ladies would respond  to the   thread  ((like bees attracted  2 honey))
          w/  1 or  3 words ((which you can hardly see ))that has no meaning or relation to that thread.
  But by godly  U  can  see their HUGE  Photos and ad on their Signature saying ""Cum see them ""

I never have turned it off on this board.
    I dont  have 2   worry about  the Lady"s Signatures  on the Mustang Board. 

Quote from: RachelVarga on Feb 09, 2017, 12:43 AM
         Use mine for reference.
          This 320x960. Too big?

My opinion:  Nice photo.... But the 320x960 is   2  Big for  my taste.  for  the signatue.

Thank you for the input. I am going to try a smaller height. I don't want it to be intrusive but I want it seen.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X