Why i love my job at the WORLD Famous Mustang ranch!

Started by Madam Tara, Feb 20, 2017, 10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madam Tara

I get to come in everyday and be surrounded by the MOST beautiful smartest intelligent Women i have ever met! Then to walk out to the bar and see Tiana on stage dancing OMG just jaw dropping along with Kassie, Bailey, Kricket, Helga, Ayana and i could go on an on..
We are the oldest profession in the world, this is the safest house in Nevada with our amazing chefs, housekeeping that keeps everything so clean and impeccable to our greatest team on cashiers, bartenders, night time management and so forth that makes it so much more wonderful! Our brothel has been voted #1 Brothel of the year for 3 years straight! We all have worked so hard to accomplish this, the staff and ladies just make my day every day. Thank you all for making me LOVE to come in everyday! ;)
Madam Tara XO

Cobia

Quote from: Madam Tara on Feb 20, 2017, 10:03 AM
I get to come in everyday and be surrounded by the MOST beautiful smartest intelligent Women i have ever met! Then to walk out to the bar and see Tiana on stage dancing OMG just jaw dropping along with Kassie, Bailey, Kricket, Helga, Ayana and i could go on an on..
We are the oldest profession in the world, this is the safest house in Nevada with our amazing chefs, housekeeping that keeps everything so clean and impeccable to our greatest team on cashiers, bartenders, night time management and so forth that makes it so much more wonderful! Our brothel has been voted #1 Brothel of the year for 3 years straight! We all have worked so hard to accomplish this, the staff and ladies just make my day every day. Thank you all for making me LOVE to come in everyday! ;)

Great post and I agree with you !!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Violet

lumberjack0306

Absolutely  can't  wait  to  see  you   Saturday 

Morgan

And having Tara as our manager makes it so comfortable for new ladies and veteran ladies to work here. We appreciate everything you do for us and our handsome, gentleman friends.

Offleash

Quote from: Morgan on Feb 20, 2017, 05:15 PM
And having Tara as our manager makes it so comfortable for new ladies and veteran ladies to work here. We appreciate everything you do for us and our handsome, gentleman friends.

Her ability and willingness to consider the needs and perspectives of both ladies and clients is something I really love about Tara.

lumberjack0306

Totally   agree  with  off leash greatness   starts with   an amazing  lady  Tara 

Madam Tara

AWWWWW you guys are the best and we all wouldn't be here if it wasn't for all of you guys believing in us as well! thank you all of you!
XOXO Madam Tara :-*
Madam Tara XO

RachelVarga

I love working here because it's the bomb! Period!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

clevelandbrowns01

Cobia

So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Goldie

Agree 100%. The house with integrity. I wish I could come up more, but always love my time there. Ladies, staff, and management are the best. Fellow patrons are amazing too.

Goldie

RachelVarga

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Cobia

Angelina

AGREED I wouldn't want to be any where else! <3
Quote from: Madam Tara on Feb 20, 2017, 10:03 AM