News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Bar or Line Up?

Started by Star, Mar 04, 2017, 03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Star

I don't think this has been asked, and if so, I apologize. I am curious for feedback from our visitors, but ladies, feel free to chime in!

Do you prefer to meet a lady in the bar, and get to know her somewhat, or is it more about presentation in the lineup?

I personally am open to both options. I think a line up is great if you want to compare and contrast. Where as the bar is a more personalized meet and greet. If I am ever in the bar, sitting alone or dancing on stage, do not hesitate to approach me, if i have not already. I am always willing to talk.

xoxo
Exotic VIP Companion

Cobia

Quote from: Star on Mar 04, 2017, 03:38 PM
I don't think this has been asked, and if so, I apologize. I am curious for feedback from our visitors, but ladies, feel free to chime in!

Do you prefer to meet a lady in the bar, and get to know her somewhat, or is it more about presentation in the lineup?

I personally am open to both options. I think a line up is great if you want to compare and contrast. Where as the bar is a more personalized meet and greet. If I am ever in the bar, sitting alone or dancing on stage, do not hesitate to approach me, if i have not already. I am always willing to talk.

xoxo

The bar and PMs for for me.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

lumberjack0306

Definitely   the   bar .I do enjoy   lineups  just to see   who  is   there 

Cobia

Quote from: lumberjack0306 on Mar 04, 2017, 03:57 PM
Definitely   the   bar .I do enjoy   lineups  just to see   who  is   there

" Sometimes " I go in to watch a line up but never picked from it or asked for 1 .
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Duck11

Bar.
But I do go in and watch when a lineup is called.
A duck walks into a brothel and...

renorunner

xoxo
Bar a line up makes me feel like I'm being judged!

Star

Thanks for the input guys! keep it coming!
Exotic VIP Companion

Michael j.

I usually have an appointment with a particular lady, but still would like to meet and chat in the bar before we get down to business.
Michael J.

johann

Definitely a "Bar" guy here.

For me, it's really important to have a good chemistry with the Lady I'm going to party with, it makes it a better experience for both of us.

I just can't get a read on someone in a lineup, I need to sit and talk in the bar, and really get to know the Lady.

Hondo

Definitely the bar, the lineup seems so impersonal. Never have felt comfortable in a brothel that forces a lineup when you walk through the door.

Jager

Bar for me please. I like to be surprised by which of the lovely ladies come and go. Visiting over drinks is then delightful in my humble opinion.

Ironman

Bar only did lineup really once 02 at a since long closed establishment. Twice if you count that time down south in 08. But that was not really so much a line up ad the 7 or 8 girls coming out to the so called bar they had one at a time. Anyway bar not a big fan of lineups. I will occasionally watch one though. Its fun to watch some newbie go through the lineup Process. I will point out while I personally don't like lineups it is a good way to see who is actually available at that moment. So they can actually serve a purpose.

Offleash

Well, this topic does come up every now and again, but no worries, you never know what will come up. My own opinion on this is continually evolving as time goes by, and there's new experiences and observations to consider too.

The either/or is tough for me answer directly, therefore I shall meander a bit:

Yes, I enjoy the experience of having a conversation in the bar.

Yes, I enjoy the visual of seeing the ladies in a lineup.

However...

Experience tells me that neither of these things really gives me any information that is useful in determining whether I should party with a lady. A person can look good, talk good, but what we really wanna know in order to do business is do we f*ck good. And there's really only one way to find out for sure.

So perhaps--for purposes of trying to give a real answer--we rephrase the question.  Something like

"What does it take to get Offleash to party with a new lady"

Some possibilities:

1. Recommendation from one of the guys with known similar tastes.
2. Introduction/referral from a known lady.
3. Having talked at some point, enough to arouse interest, then coming back another day and remembering each other.
4. Hearing a willing "OK" or "Yes!" when my budget is disclosed.

Sometimes a little patience, humor, intelligence, or steak and potatoes can help as well.

Leash

RachelVarga

I can do both but I prefer the bar because I can get a chance to talk to people before partying.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Mar 09, 2017, 02:51 AM
Quote from: Ironman on Mar 08, 2017, 04:36 PM
Bar only did lineup really once 02 at a since long closed establishment. Twice if you count that time down south in 08. But that was not really so much a line up ad the 7 or 8 girls coming out to the so called bar they had one at a time. Anyway bar not a big fan of lineups. I will occasionally watch one though. Its fun to watch some newbie go through the lineup Process. I will point out while I personally don't like lineups it is a good way to see who is actually available at that moment. So they can actually serve a purpose.

I figured you would prefer a line up as long as they had there backside to you. ;D

That after it got narrowed down top 4 or 5 would lineup.and turn around to break any ties. ;D  ;D