News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Rea Rocks!

Started by Edgy1, Mar 10, 2017, 02:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edgy1

I was hoping for my first 4-peat with a lady (Skylie) but it turns out a bunch of the ladies were scheduled for some "mandatory fun" so unfortunately she was unavailable.  Luckily, the lovely Rea was available and Skylie introduced us.  Rea and I had an awesome party - she rocked my world and is easy to please!  She is also super mellow, cool, and sweet!  Hopefully I can live "every man's dream" sometime soon with a 2 girl Skylie/Rea party!

Ironman

Rea is cool. She was willing to accommodate my request on my last trip in there despite my very tight budget.

She also had a unique opening line. I did not actually book her till like 4 hours later. But she was the first one not counting the 2 that already knew me to say hello to me that night.
Good that you had a good experience with her.

I would bet you still get that 4 peat with Skylie at some point.

Maybe make an appointment.  I myself don't make appointments with girls I don't already, know. But I have, found they sometimes were a good way to go if I wanted to repeat with a lady. You should put Skylie and Rea both on your list of ladies you, will make appointments with. You mention wanting a two girl with them both.

Assuming for the moment they work well together as a tag team. I would if I was in your place make contact with them both if possible before your next trip, and make an appointment with them to guarantee you 3 can at least explore the possibilities. Good luck and have fun. 8) ;)

Edgy1

Good advice - thanks Ironman! Hopefully I can have a 2 girl party some day but I'd still be happy one on one with either of them! Or maybe I'll wind up trying someone new?

Ironman

Quote from: Edgy1 on Mar 19, 2017, 04:30 AM
Good advice - thanks Ironman! Hopefully I can have a 2 girl party some day but I'd still be happy one on one with either of them! Or maybe I'll wind up trying someone new?

Nothing wrong with new either. I have gone that route many times as well. You will decide next time you walk through the front door. ;)

Cobia

I was lucky enough to have meet Rea last week and she is 1 sexy Lady !!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

SkylieDanger

The 2 of us together sounds  just  right amount of trouble to me!

Ironman

Quote from: SkylieDanger on Mar 20, 2017, 01:25 AM
The 2 of us together sounds  just  right amount of trouble to me!

There you go edgy the pretty brunette lady (Skylie) thinks is good idea time. For you to start coordinating the when with the ladies and putting aside as many Ben Ft
Franklin's as possible before the big event. 8) I would also recommend you take your vitamins and nap before hand. Maybe do some cardio workouts the month before help your stamina and increase your blood flow. ;)