Hard and nasty or sweet and sensual? **sharing post**

Started by Daisy Allison, Mar 17, 2017, 08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daisy Allison

I wanna hear from our favorite gentelmen! What's the most unforgettable sexual experience you've had either inside or outside The Ranch :-* when I was in high school, my sweetheart and I used to pull into this abandon pasture. He had a 1977 lifted Chevy Blazer on 33s super swampers with an American flag attached to the hitch and KCs ontop the cab. We made love in the back four times in a row!! Then we had a feast consisting of McDonald's and tacos and 16 year old me posed naked with the flag for him ;D He was in heaven and I got off spoiling him ;)

Cobia

Last week I had the best time I have ever had out there .  The parties were just " out of this world" and meeting you was a big + .
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

lumberjack0306

Think I   need  to   hurry   back  to   meet  daisy allison

Daisy Allison

Quote from: lumberjack0306 on Mar 17, 2017, 10:38 PM
Think I   need  to   hurry   back  to   meet  daisy allison

Hurry hurry honey I'm here until Sunday ❤

Daisy Allison

Your too sweet😘

Quote from: Cobia on Mar 17, 2017, 10:14 PM
Last week I had the best time I have ever had out there .  The parties were just " out of this world" and meeting you was a big + .

renorunner

The best party i have ever had was probably with Cherry! she is so beautiful and just an amazing young lady!

Star

Love this post Daisy! Guys, keep the comments coming!
Exotic VIP Companion