what would you like to see new and different on the forum?

Started by Madam Tara, Mar 17, 2017, 05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madam Tara

Think it might be time revamp our forum, any positive suggestions of what you would like to see different and fun?
XO Madam Tara
Madam Tara XO

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

lumberjack0306

Liked Mel's interviews   with   the   ladies   would  like  to  see   that   back 

Edgy1

Maybe the lineups updated on a more regular basis? Even just twice a week at least would be nice! It's not always easy to call and it's much more convenient to just hop onto the forum (or the website) and check.  I work close enough that I can swing by for the occasional lunch, and if I knew who was available, maybe even make time for some dessert!  8)

Madam Tara

Madam Tara XO

Madam Tara

Quote from: lumberjack0306 on Mar 17, 2017, 12:32 PM
Liked Mel's interviews   with   the   ladies   would  like  to  see   that   back
or how about "Madams interviews with the ladies"
Madam Tara XO

Cobia

Quote from: Madam Tara on Mar 17, 2017, 06:43 PM
Quote from: lumberjack0306 on Mar 17, 2017, 12:32 PM
or how about "Madams interviews with the ladies"

That sounds great....go for it.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Offleash

Quote from: Madam Tara on Mar 17, 2017, 05:09 AM
Think it might be time revamp our forum, any positive suggestions of what you would like to see different and fun?
XO Madam Tara

Well, when that F@ceb@@k site started out, they enticed people with games. Farmville, Candy Crush, and sh+t like that. And they went pretty big. So maybe something with games. People could collect candy, coins, condom wrappers, idk. Or maybe prizes.

Hey, how about have like a Lady of the Day...and then also randomly pick a registered handle. Then if the person with that handle comes in and parties with that Lady, that day; they get a prize. Like maybe a pool or room upgrade, a free drink, or a side of fries. Idk, I'm really not much for either online games or sitting staring in front of the computer in general; given the choice I would actually rather be in the arms of a naked lady.

But what I really want is a Mobile App! You know, like Lyft or something, but with a different kind of ride, so to speak. Like with the rideshare app, when a customer wants a "ride", they open the app and there's little icons for the ladies who are there and down with the app. The app alerts them to a potential customer, and the customer can enter their desired time and budget, soon as there offer is accepted, they are automatically paid. Boom, done. Customer shows up and it's hassle-free, lady waiting and ready to go! Afterwards they just punch in their five star rating and select a tip amount, just like with Ly--well, you know.

Of course with my budget, I'll see the little icons scurrying away, and I'll most likely be greeted by security, or maybe the bartender, who hands me a beer...and invites me to drink it outside. Heh.

Leash

Star

A mustang app would be a great idea. I don't think any of the ranches are doing that yet. Great suggestion!  It can be hard to take time away from the bar or sleep to get on here, so if there was an incentive, I do think more ladies would post on here.
Exotic VIP Companion

Offleash

Quote from: Star on Mar 19, 2017, 02:09 PM
A mustang app would be a great idea. I don't think any of the ranches are doing that yet. Great suggestion!  It can be hard to take time away from the bar or sleep to get on here, so if there was an incentive, I do think more ladies would post on here.

Ha ha even though I am mostly just kidding around with all that, if there really was such an app I would totally use it. And ya, I would prefer that a lady was partying with me instead of spending her time posting on some computer forum, heh heh.

johann

This is a technical one, but it would be worth it for the additional security it would give us all.  I know that this is possible because, for example, google do this.

It's all about whether you're using an http:// connection (insecure) or an https:// connection (secure).  If I just type "forum.mustangranchbrothel.com" in the address bar, I get taken to http://forum.mustangranchbrothel.com which means my connection isn't secure, and in theory at least, a hacker could see my password since it's not encrypted.

However, if I type "www.google.com" I wind up at https://www.google.com  which means if I then log into my gmail account, the connection is secure and a hacker can't see my password.

As far as I know, this can be done with an HTTP 301 response that redirects the http:// request to the https:// page.  The forums here do support secure connections, since I'm using one now, it would just be nice if typing "forum.mustangranchbrothel.com" took me directly to the secure https:// connection.

renorunner

Quote from: Star on Mar 19, 2017, 02:09 PM
The app would be awesome

Rod

It would be great to be to access the app using Tapatalk. That's a easy fix and doesn't require software development as building an app from scratch. Tapatalk already had a lot of cool features this forum could use, including PMs, better search, notifications, etc.

Madam Tara

Quote from: Offleash on Mar 18, 2017, 01:18 AM
Quote from: Madam Tara on Mar 17, 2017, 05:09 AM
XO Madam Tara

Well, when that F@ceb@@k site started out, they enticed people with games. Farmville, Candy Crush, and sh+t like that. And they went pretty big. So maybe something with games. People could collect candy, coins, condom wrappers, idk. Or maybe prizes.

omg you always have the bets ideas!! now you got my mind going for-sure!! :) XOXO
Hey, how about have like a Lady of the Day...and then also randomly pick a registered handle. Then if the person with that handle comes in and parties with that Lady, that day; they get a prize. Like maybe a pool or room upgrade, a free drink, or a side of fries. Idk, I'm really not much for either online games or sitting staring in front of the computer in general; given the choice I would actually rather be in the arms of a naked lady.

But what I really want is a Mobile App! You know, like Lyft or something, but with a different kind of ride, so to speak. Like with the rideshare app, when a customer wants a "ride", they open the app and there's little icons for the ladies who are there and down with the app. The app alerts them to a potential customer, and the customer can enter their desired time and budget, soon as there offer is accepted, they are automatically paid. Boom, done. Customer shows up and it's hassle-free, lady waiting and ready to go! Afterwards they just punch in their five star rating and select a tip amount, just like with Ly--well, you know.

Of course with my budget, I'll see the little icons scurrying away, and I'll most likely be greeted by security, or maybe the bartender, who hands me a beer...and invites me to drink it outside. Heh.

Leash
Madam Tara XO