Previous topic - Next topic

lumberjack0306

Wow another  beautiful   new   lady at the  ranch 

renorunner

Quote from: lumberjack0306 on Mar 23, 2017, 10:09 PM
Wow another  beautiful   new   lady at the  ranch
Im excited to see her soon!

Gus

Actually, Zoey was at the MR a couple of years ago. IMHO, she is even hotter now.
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

RachelVarga

Here is her pic guys. - Rach

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

renorunner

She is so beautiful hope to meet her soon!

Ironman

Yeah if it is the same girl I met her 2 or 3 years ago. She had the right look, but I was not sure  I had enough Money! :( That she would be comfortable accommodating my Minimal expectations. So I did not try. I did watch her dance for a bit though before leaving that night. So I gave her 10 or 20 bucks on my way out the door just so she knew I noticed her. Pretty much the same thing I did with Charlotte in June of last year. The funds just were not there. :( But much like Zoey did two or 3 years ago. Charlotte decided to practice her moves on the pole at like 4 in the morning. So I gave her 20 just so she knew I was watching her.

That is kind of my thing if I don't think I have enough that the girl will be comfortable meeting at least my minimal expectations to leave her room with no regrets. I won't try. But I will hand the girl 10 or 20 just so she knows I was watching and I at least pondered the possibilities. 8)

renorunner

Quote from: Ironman on Apr 09, 2017, 03:01 PM
Yeah if it is the same girl I met her 2 or 3 years ago. She had the right look, but I was not sure  I had enough Money! :( That she would be comfortable accommodating my Minimal expectations. So I did not try. I did watch her dance for a bit though before leaving that night. So I gave her 10 or 20 bucks on my way out the door just so she knew I noticed her. Pretty much the same thing I did with Charlotte in June of last year. The funds just were not there. :( But much like Zoey did two or 3 years ago. Charlotte decided to practice her moves on the pole at like 4 in the morning. So I gave her 20 just so she knew I was watching her.

That is kind of my thing if I don't think I have enough that the girl will be comfortable meeting at least my minimal expectations to leave her room with no regrets. I won't try. But I will hand the girl 10 or 20 just so she knows I was watching and I at least pondered the possibilities. 8)

Thats a good idea never really thought about that!

lumberjack0306

I do remember   her  dancing   a couple   years  ago .  Hope   she  is   there   during   my  visit 

Ironman

Quote from: renorunner on Apr 09, 2017, 03:49 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Apr 09, 2017, 03:01 PM

Thats a good idea never really thought about that!

Thanks me and party funds have no really been mentioned in the same sentence since 2012. So in both cases I wanted the ladies to know they caught my attention. In the case of Zoey I watched her from a distance for about 30 minuets maybe more giving her something was the right  thing to do. I thanked her for giving me some very nice visual stimulation for about half an hour. 8)
Charlotte on the other hand was a little different I had already decided before she even got on stage  she was dangerous at least for me. Then once she got on stage what I already knew Dangerous at least for me. I had like 30 in my wallet that was it so the same as nothing. :( At some point after Charlotte finished her pole dancing workout program. My buddy comes out from a party with Latina. Says he would be ready to leave in 10 minuets.
I told Him OK I only need two maybe 3.  So I took 20 of the 30 I had on me I wanted to save 10 for breakfast before heading home. ;D  ;D or she would gave her all 30.  ;D ;D  Anyway so I walk over to Charlotte who was sitting with another girl. I said this is for you. I just want you to know you are dangerous at least for me. Charlotte is like I am dangerous? ??? I then said yeah maybe someday I'll comeback with enough money I can tell you why.  ;)

She just laughed a little thanked me for the 20 and offered up hug which I of course accepted. I maybe poor and she might be dangerous for me, but I Ain't stupid. Pretty lady offers up  a hug. Well nothing wrong with making like Aerosmith and do a little living on the edge every now and then. ;D  ;D Anyway I exited the building shortly after.

Zoey is probably Dangerous too. But it was a little different situation the night I crossed paths with her. The night I ran into Zoey. I had some money not lot but some. I also had already decided it was time to make good on a promise I made to a 6 foot 3 redhead about 3 years earlier. I don't make promises I don't intend to keep. 8)

So I will never know if Zoey would have been cool with what I had for what I would have asked  her for. Where as when I ran into Charlotte. I did not have enough money to  Buy a playboy magazine that night unless I skipped dinner and or breakfast. ;D ;D