News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Stripping Versus Exotic Dancing

Started by Star, Mar 26, 2017, 04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Star

Fellas,

What do you enjoy seeing? A sexy woman taking her clothes off, sensual dance, or a combination of both? I pride myself in being an adult entertainer. Meaning that I entertain in various fashions. When I am on stage, I am having a party with myself, and everyone in the bar is invited to join! I enjoy taking my clothes off in a slow and sensual way, but also doing dance moves to stimulate not only myself, but my audience.
Exotic VIP Companion

Silverado

I tend to find some good pole work to be stimulating!

Cobia

Quote from: Star on Mar 26, 2017, 04:49 PM
Fellas,

What do you enjoy seeing? A sexy woman taking her clothes off, sensual dance, or a combination of both? I pride myself in being an adult entertainer. Meaning that I entertain in various fashions. When I am on stage, I am having a party with myself, and everyone in the bar is invited to join! I enjoy taking my clothes off in a slow and sensual way, but also doing dance moves to stimulate not only myself, but my audience.

All of the above....if it is you.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Chief

I really like the Vaudeville type of dance art like the movie "Chicago" It is a dying art nowadays... Of course I have seen it all in erotic dance, but the days of The dance in the late teens and 20's is very hard to find and enjoy. JMO.  8)
When I do right, nobody remembers. When I do wrong, nobody forgets....