Bailey Rose's new pictures, tantra chairs, and wedges!!

Started by Daisy Allison, Apr 27, 2017, 05:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daisy Allison

Did y'all see Bailey's new photos!?  A lot of the ladies here at the ranch have taken new photos recently so make sure your all checking to see! Miss Lucy and I did a very intimate two girl photoshoot and I can't wait to share them with you all!! We even brought in a few wedges and the tantra chair to start advertising them  ;)  as you know, the tantra chairs are capable of holding up to 6 people on them while you choose from over 200 different sexual positions. If the ladies here at the Mustang Ranch made a tutorial book of all the different positions would anyone be interested in buying that? With all our signatures in it, I think it'd be a great collection piece!

Chief

If you need me to fill in on the positions of the book about the Tantra chair Ladies, I am available for that position... lol.. Advertisement makes them cum.. ;)
When I do right, nobody remembers. When I do wrong, nobody forgets....

renorunner

Quote from: Daisy Allison on Apr 27, 2017, 05:29 AM
Did y'all see Bailey's new photos!?  A lot of the ladies here at the ranch have taken new photos recently so make sure your all checking to see! Miss Lucy and I did a very intimate two girl photoshoot and I can't wait to share them with you all!! We even brought in a few wedges and the tantra chair to start advertising them  ;)  as you know, the tantra chairs are capable of holding up to 6 people on them while you choose from over 200 different sexual positions. If the ladies here at the Mustang Ranch made a tutorial book of all the different positions would anyone be interested in buying that? With all our signatures in it, I think it'd be a great collection piece!
I would buy that!

Michael

I love Bailey Rose's new pics, she looks like a wonderful Christmas present I'd love to unwrap any day of the year.  Sexy lady.

Silverado

Bailey's new pictures are exceptional. The quality of the photography seems to be greatly enhanced.