News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Discreet Entry ; )

Started by Shay, Jun 25, 2017, 02:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shay

Hi Guys! I know our bar has become a little wild  recently with all the cool things happening in the Industrial Park! For you more discreet gentlemen, we'd love to invite you to our VIP parking and entrance locate on the left of the building! Just look for the sign that says Brothel ( ring the bell ;)) You can book ahead with your favorite lady or request a private line up!  Party in the front...but the real party is always in the back!!!!

Shay

How many of you guys use our brothel door instead of coming through the bar? Do you prefer a line up when you get here or do you usually make an appointment?

Cobia

Front door works ok for me.

Never called for a line up.  Usually someone knows I am on the way.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Shay

Quote from: Cobia on Jul 01, 2017, 08:04 PM

We love when you come out! 

Newbies can sometimes be overwhelmed by the bar during busy times, others are overwhelmed by the prospect of a line up. Just curious about preferences.

Cobia

Quote from: Krickett on Jul 02, 2017, 12:56 AM

Newbies can sometimes be overwhelmed by the bar during busy times, others are overwhelmed by the prospect of a line up. Just curious about preferences.

Thank you sexy.  I'll see you before to long.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Michael j.

I usually have an appointment, but enter through the bar since the lady is usually waiting for me there. ;)
Michael J.

renorunner

Quote from: Krickett on Jul 02, 2017, 12:56 AM

I use the side door a lot! I don't like Lineups as i feel to pressured then to pick someone cause i feel bad that they took time to come out and line up for me!

Gus

I like to enter the bar and survey what's going on and who is available.
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

easy

Quote from: renorunner on Jul 02, 2017, 04:08 PM

I use the side door a lot! I don't like Lineups as i feel to pressured then to pick someone cause i feel bad that they took time to come out and line up for me!

I don't know if this is considered bad form or not,  but at Mustang, they have never objected to me tagging along when someone else asks for a lineup. I don't feel obligated to pick a lady from the lineup but I do get a better idea of who is available. Not all of the ladies available always make an appearance in the bar. I've done that several times over the years.

SixT9er

I always enter the Front. I love the bar area and am not a lineup or hard appt guy.
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Michael

Quote from: Krickett on Jun 25, 2017, 02:31 AM
Hi Guys! I know our bar has become a little wild  recently with all the cool things happening in the Industrial Park! For you more discreet gentlemen, we'd love to invite you to our VIP parking and entrance locate on the left of the building! Just look for the sign that says Brothel ( ring the bell ;)) You can book ahead with your favorite lady or request a private line up!  Party in the front...but the real party is always in the back!!!!
Ms. Krickett, anywhere that leads me to your open arms waiting for me to be wrapped around with is good enough for me.

Ironman

I used the private door one time back in 2012.   Short version I had an appointment with a certain lady, and I knew another one working the same night would try to latch on to me like Velcro. Back in those days I had a little bit more funds to party with so I was n my all to short lived Mr. Popular phase. We can't all be like Cobia and still be the S--t at 95 years old ;) ;D ;D

Anyway my grand plan for that night was private door avoid the bar.  Was good plan.  Problem while I am waiting for the girl I was there to see would you not know it.  But one of the Tag Team Partners I was trying to avoid just happened to come walking into the parlor She of course recognized me right away. ::) ::)  Plan to only be seen by the lady I had the appointment with went blew up.  Oh well we stuck with the plan and went over to the original Mustang which was still an open brothel at the time to do are .dance over there.

After she called it a night I hung out in the Original building for the rest of the night, but like I said I had more funds way back then So I booked a party about 2 hours later with Kassie, and then later nudged some dude that was nervous as hell towards Kassie he was already checking her out he was just too Nervous to talk to her So he started talking to me instead.  Maybe he could tell Kassie and I had a well er um lets call it history back in those days. 8)

Anyway to wrap up my little story the Next night I had a certain brunette the next night meet for a second appointment in the original building and just avoid the WH side altogether.

By my next trip though about 10 weeks later the Mustang building closed its doors as an active brothel. :'(

But  be that as it may the certain brunette asked me how I wanted to handle our appointment. Since the original building was closed, and again the lady I knew would try and latch on to me if the minuet I walked in was there working again that weekend. So I just told the lady I had the appointment with don't worry I about I grew a pair in the last 10 weeks I am walking in the  bar door just be by the front ready to pounce. Unfortunately my finances went to permanent crap after that trip, and my short lived time as a hot commodity with the ladies of Exit 28 had come to an end. :'(  Now I am lucky these days if I can even find one willing to dance for what little cash I have to party with these days now like 5 years later.

Anyway the Moral here is yeah they got a private door to bypass the bar it works just fine if you are trying to avoid the circus that is sometimes going on in the bar.  It is however not a fool proof way to no pun intended here to slip in and out if you are trying to avoid potential drama if you have history with more then one lady working that night or day, and you are too much of a whimazoid like I was to tell one lady you are only there to see the other one.  But yes the private door bypassing the bar is good if your intent is simply to avoid the bar. 8) But not 100 percent Capetian depending on your individual circumstances of not still running into someone else you know if your grand plan is only to be seen by the lady you have an appointment with. 8)

Shay

Quote from: Michael on Aug 06, 2017, 03:48 AM
Quote from: Krickett on Jun 25, 2017, 02:31 AM
Ms. Krickett, anywhere that leads me to your open arms waiting for me to be wrapped around with is goid enough for me.

That's what I like to hear!!! I'll be back on the 29th for two weeks. Maybe we'll see each other then!

RachelVarga

When I saw the post subject I thought something else. Lol.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

MrTShirt

Quote from: RachelVarga on Oct 23, 2017, 03:50 AM
When I saw the post subject I thought something else. Lol.
:)   ;)   :P