News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Website and contact

Started by SirYnot, Aug 11, 2017, 03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirYnot

Your website is nice on a computer but not very phone friendly at all. 

Not sure what is up with your booking form but I never hear back and yes I have messaged women that you show as being there.  Tried a couple of months ago and ended up somewhere else because of it. Tried again over the last few weeks and still nothing. If the women are getting the messages then it would be nice to hear that they can't help with my party rather than nothing back.

Ironman

You think this site is bad on a phone. Check out the Sheris site some time or that Rabbit brothel site.😆😆 catering to Farkle Snart, and his 7 brothels.

This one could be more mobile friendly no argument there. But as brothel websites go it is far from the worst one.

Chief

:'( Boo fkn Hoo...........    ;)
When I do right, nobody remembers. When I do wrong, nobody forgets....

Ariel

Quote from: SirYnot on Aug 11, 2017, 03:25 PM
Your website is nice on a computer but not very phone friendly at all. 

Not sure what is up with your booking form but I never hear back and yes I have messaged women that you show as being there.  Tried a couple of months ago and ended up somewhere else because of it. Tried again over the last few weeks and still nothing. If the women are getting the messages then it would be nice to hear that they can't help with my party rather than nothing back.
I agree it needs to be more phone compatable

Alexia

I'm sure they are working on more tablet/phone compatible website. It is something that is beneficial for all of us. Especially since we have a great photographer and ladies are updating their photos, as well as, adding the newer ladies photos to the site. We want you to be able to clearly & easily see them and communicate with us.

Cherry

Quote from: Ironman on Aug 11, 2017, 03:45 PM
You think this site is bad on a phone. Check out the Sheris site some time or that Rabbit brothel site.😆😆 catering to Farkle Snart, and his 7 brothels.

This one could be more mobile friendly no argument there. But as brothel websites go it is far from the worst one.
That's his official Nickname now as far as I'm concerned 😂😄

Atlantis

Quote from: Cherry on Nov 19, 2017, 08:10 AM

;D ;D You two have me dying  with laughter over here. I'm pretty sure the names gonna stick, it's a winner.

MrTShirt

On a serious note, more and more people are transferring from computers to phones as their main internet access tool.
Search engines are putting heavy emphasis on mobile phone compatibility.

It is only a matter of time where older web sites have limited value.

Katalina

Quote from: Atlantis on Nov 29, 2017, 11:34 AM

;D ;D You two have me dying  with laughter over here. I'm pretty sure the names gonna stick, it's a winner.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL y'all are the best
XOXO, Katalina

Ironman

Quote from: Atlantis on Nov 29, 2017, 11:34 AM

I really should check topics I have commented on here more often  I just see now I got quoted. I am glad Atlantis  and Miss Cherry found the Farkle Snart reference funny.😆

World Famous Mustang Ranch

Stay tuned, we're working on a new website! We have an amazing agency that is building us a mobile friendly website! Good things come to those who wait! i know you've been waiting a while.....

Thank you
Jennifer

Bart.Pimpson

New website?  Sweet.

Hope it comes with a "coming soon" page!  I'd love to see far enough into the future to plan ahead.