Madison - An Amazing Experience!

Started by B-team010, Aug 19, 2017, 05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B-team010

I had the time to stop by Exit 28 recently and had an amazing time! I arranged - ahead of time - to stay in one of the rooms in the lodge. Jennifer coordinated everything and Tara helped me get checked into the room. I can't say enough about how helpful, professional, and kind Jennifer & Tara were to me. They are truly class acts and great women.

When I actually got to MR, I was surprised at how busy it was. Having been there multiple times, I can say that I'd never seen the bar so full of both patrons and ladies. I quickly learned that there was a car crash on I-80 that stopped traffic in one direction so many of the local workers stopped in to the Mustang Ranch to wait it out.

After about an hour or so, the crowd began to thin out a bit and it provided more of an opportunity to meet some of the ladies. Early on in the evening, I met Madison.

She's a beautiful, petite brunette with a fantastic body and a great personality. We sat together for a drink... Which turned into a few more.  She was absolutely a delight to converse with and very sweet and funny. While I definitely enjoyed the conversation & witty banter, I did come to party.

We went to a negotiation room & the negotiation was a breeze. After the DC, we escaped to her room and had a fantastic party. I won't go into too many details, but I will say that I wisely requested a lap dance from her (after hearing her talk about her experience as an exotic dancer). It was the best lap dance of my life and it ended in the happiest of endings! I very highly recommend meeting Madison the next time you're at MR.

The following day, I checked out of the room. It was an easy process and I had the chance to also briefly talk with Bailey and Jai early in the morning. They were both really friendly and easy to talk to. I wish I had more time, because I definitely would have partied with them. But, alas, I had to be on my way.

Overall, it was an amazing experience with an incredible courtesan, made possible by the super friendly & kind staff at Mustang Ranch. I'm counting the days until I can return!!!

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.