SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Joke

Started by caveman, Nov 11, 2013, 12:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

:o ;D thank you caveman :-*

Stevie Ray

One girl told her best friend, omg I fucked a Brazilian guy! Her friend said you whore!, how many guys is a Brazilian ? A hehe..... Stevie Ray at her finest!
A Queen Bee from the west coast

caveman

That's a good one.

firefighter

Here's a bad one but I couldn't resist because it is funny...

Confucius say, "Drunk man who eat pussy that tastes like shit, must flip woman over!"

firefighter

My missus packed my bags, and as I walked out the front door, she screamed, "I wish you a slow and painful death, you bastard!"
"Oh," I replied, "So now you want me to stay?"

caveman

I like both of those jokes. Keep them coming.

firefighter

"I want you to dress my deceased husband in a light blue suit" said the wife to the undertaker, "since that was his favorite color." After the funeral the wife was very pleased with the undertaker's work and said, "How much extra do I owe you for the nice blue suit? My husband looked wonderful and the suit fit perfectly."

The undertaker retorted, "You don't me owe anything extra ma'am. We didn't have a suit to fit your husband, but we had another man we who looked great in his blue suit so we simply switched their heads!"

firefighter

"My sister-in-law sat on my glasses and broke them. It was my own fault. I should have taken them off first!"

Michael j.

What do the female reindeer do on Christmas eve while the males are out pulling Santa's sleigh?  They go into town and blow a few bucks.
Michael J.

caveman

That or I find myself pulling them out of my grill. from when they run out in front of me & I can't stop & hit them.

firefighter

"Masturbation is like procrastination, it's all good and fun until you realize you are only fucking yourself!" ~ XAVIERA HOLLANDER 

caveman

Ant that the true. ;D It's even worse when you start yelling at yourself. How did you f*ck that up! :o If you start saying stop touching me It's time to go away. :o
The next thing you know your saying .I'm ok now. :o

Ayana

That's very cute and funny! ;D caveman and no I've never heard it...
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

firefighter

Law of Probability - The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.

firefighter

"It is not true that sex degrades women... that is if it is any good." ~ Alan Partridge