News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Brooklyn Bale

Started by SixT9er, Jul 19, 2022, 05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixT9er

Friday night after the Banquet my Lovely date & I went to the Mustang for a tour. Upon entering the bar Armond greeted us & invited us to join him & two Lovely Sexy Ladies. Brooklyn Bale & Bella. After a few min & drinks ordered the five of us sat down at a table & proceeded to have drinks & lively flirtatious conversation. Eventually I was at the table with my Sexy Date on my right & the Fun Sexy Brooklyn Bale on my left.
With these two Ladies on each side of me my mind began to race. Those who know me know I'm not a two girl party fan because of my less than stellar past experiences. Didn't have any intentions of Partying at the house that night but with two Beautiful, Sexy Ladies who are both very Bi & that I find Super Sexy my mind thought "could this finally be a two girl party that will live up to my fantasy & expectations?"
After several minutes of internal debate I suggested we go behind the green door & see if we could work something out. Negotiations were quick & painless probably because Brooklyn was as hot for my date as I was for the both of them! They were both eager to fulfill my fantasy especially because I wanted them to start without me. After a few minutes I couldn't take it anymore & joined in. No more details, I'll let your imagination fill in the blanks. Suffice to say my two girl poor party drought was over. Fantasy & expectations fulfilled.
If you manage to get lucky enough to party with the amazing Brooklyn I guarantee you, you won't be disappointed! She's as fun & talented as she is Sexy & I couldn't ask for anything more in a playmate!
Thank you Brooklyn for helping to make a fantasy come true as I imagined. In the near future I look forward to having you all to myself for more fun!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact