Montana    9A-9P
Phoenix   9P-9A
Rachel   11A-11P
Sophia   9P-9A
Stevie Ray   9P-9A

Cobia

Yes.....I see you are still on there....don't go away. :D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Phoenix

oh and thank you Jennifer for taking down that line up pic. at the from of our site that wasa actually one of my worst line up pics. ever so until i get some better pics i dont mind if you dont put me back up there  ;)

Cobia

Quote from: Phoenix on Feb 04, 2014, 06:12 AM
oh and thank you Jennifer for taking down that line up pic. at the from of our site that wasa actually one of my worst line up pics. ever so until i get some better pics i dont mind if you dont put me back up there  ;)

Phoenix you could   NEVER   have a bad picture.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Phoenix

caveman

I like that picture I got of you in the funny hat out side on the bridge. It was my second trip. I like the picture of you walking back to the ranch & you turned priceless. The picture of you in your biki with the other ladies picture & you have your leg bent along with a smile on your face lening agaist me & the bed. Wow!!!! I guess what I'm saying I agree with Cobia 100%. Even if you did take a bad picture. I would want to see it because I love seeing you!!!!