News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Coming July 30th--first timer!

Started by Pianoman91LA, May 13, 2013, 01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianoman91LA

Hey all!

I will be coming to the Mustang July 30th! It will be my first time coming here and to any brothel. It will also be my first time to be with a lady...I think I have the lady selected...she just won't respond to my emails or nothing...so the lady might change lol but the day is set in stone!

What can I expect my first time?  8)

I have a facial disability and am nervous that it might scare some ladies away (story of my life) or that I will come down here to the ranch and won't be able to find somebody.  :o  :( :(

I'm a nice guy and hope the ladies see that.

I have been emailing Jennifer (the Administrator) and she is a sweetheart and has been helping me out a lot but I want advice from others too.

If anyone has any advice or reassurance for me, I'd greatly appreciate it! ;)
The Piano Man

Cobia

Just go and relax and don't worry about anything. You will be in good hands shortly after you get there.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

pearl pleaser

Hey Pianoman,

I can tell you from experience that working girls are the least judgmental when it comes to their clients' appearance. Many of them have worked with and offered sexual solace to those who are extremely physical disabled to the point where they're wheelchair-bound, and done so with great sensitivity, understanding and caring.

So it's not the physical appearance you have to worry about as much as yourself as a person. If you're a boor and fail to treat the lady with the class and courtesy she deserves, then that's the turn-off trigger you want to avoid. Generally, they're smart, attractive and humorous, and are the unsung heroes of the therapy world.

Just relax, be yourself, and you'll be fine. Here's hoping you have the time of your life and find what you're looking for at the Mustang.

And if you see Ayana, say hello for me! :)

Regards,

pearl pleaser

caveman

Well I can tell you this my first time was perfect & it was my first time .  I have problems with my stomache a long with other problems. Phoenix was the lady that took care of me. She greeted me took me by the hand & walked me to a place we could sit & talk for a little bit. She took me on a tour of the ranch & than to negotation room. Than to I think it was the Joe canforty room. Phoenix & Coco ripped my clothes off & Coco left. Phoenix took care of the rest which was wild & exciting. I wanted to go to sleep right after she launched my rocket but I was still nervous/scared & excited. Me & Phoenix went on Tiffany's chat & talked about it sence it was the people at the chat that suggested it. We ate lunch while we were chatting at the chat room. We played another 2 or 3 times & Phoenix cleaned me up. I kind remember getting in the hot tub out side. I got dressed & me & Phoenix had a picture of me holding her. There was other pictures earlier which are of the private type if you know what I mean. I brought a change of clothes just in case your wondering how I got dressed after Phoenix & Coco ripped my clothes off. That was the best exsperance of my life not counting the other 5 times after. Do you have a plan of what you want done to you? Any toys you want used that kind of thing inc. I say if you can get them & bring with you or mail to ranch & put a ladies name on them but call the lady to let her know before you do that. That way you have them with you. If you use them great if not you take them with you. I mailed my stuff there for two reasons 1. less I have to carry 2. So wouldn't be embarrssed at the airport if they go throw your bags. This has been my exsperances. I hope this helps you out. I say go be naughty & get sticky. Let us all know how much fun you had.
Take Care.

Phoenix

hi there pianoman  :) those suggestion the fellas posted are very well rounded ways to start out (especialy cavemans...giggels) and when you check out more posts from pearl pleaser and cobia you will see they are brothel conisuars  :D so hopefully their suggest will help  ;) sorry to here about the girl you have been p.m.ing but i shure would like you to give me a try....i have been callled by most, a Real true sexual camillion  :)

Pianoman91LA

Quote from: Phoenix on May 13, 2013, 09:04 PM
hi there pianoman  :) those suggestion the fellas posted are very well rounded ways to start out (especialy cavemans...giggels) and when you check out more posts from pearl pleaser and cobia you will see they are brothel conisuars  :D so hopefully their suggest will help  ;) sorry to here about the girl you have been p.m.ing but i shure would like you to give me a try....i have been callled by most, a Real true sexual camillion  :)

I sent you a PM Phoenix... :)
The Piano Man

Phoenix

???  ??? whuuuut when where i so didnt see it please re summit  :-*

caveman

Hello Pinionman ,
Did you click on the little box under your message that says something like save to inbox & did you see a message come up after you sent your message ? That says message sent successsfully . If you didn't chances are it didn't go anywhere. Look for that when you send a message.

Take Care.
Caveman.

Phoenix

Pianoman91LA

Anymore ladies can email me!! I really want a variety of girls to talk to so I can make a pick before July! ;D
The Piano Man

Lucy

Hi piano man . My name is lucy make sure to look me up when you visit so I can help you tune your piano :-* :-*

Cobia

Piano Man Lucy is a great choice.    I have had 23 parties with her.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Pianoman91LA

Quote from: Cobia on Jun 10, 2013, 12:19 PM
Piano Man Lucy is a great choice.    I have had 23 parties with her.

23 times???? Wow... :D A 24th trip planned? ;)
The Piano Man