News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

slippery saturday...wheee!!!

Started by Phoenix, Jun 10, 2013, 06:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

;D as if my wet and wild tour wasnt enough on friday we had our wet tshirt contest...Tara got all the props we needed for the fun and Randy hepled me get some of the girls ready (kelsie,belle,daisy, camisha,honey) and i gave the guys the squirt guns to squirt the girls with on the stage  8)  ;)  ;D everybody was showering the girls   8) with water it was sexy everybody was hoopin and hollaring and bell was the winner and got to pick the guy she wanted to party with  :D  annd a female guest saw one of the flyers that Tara made and I passed out and was so excited she wanted to join the compatition  :)  she just missed it  :( so Randy let me go ahead and put her up on stage with me to dance with she let me ride her like a pony and do a full body dance on her while she was laying on the stage  :D ...the crowd went wild and showered me with lots of tips  :D there were drinks flowing Me,Belle, Atlantis,and Bella Sophia laughing our asses off and booking parties until the sun came up...Atlantis even talked Sophia into dancing necked on stage;she is so pretty  :)  hope to keep this postive prosperous energy going ladies;we need it  :-*