Two-Girl Parties with Lena Starr 🔥🔥🔥

Started by LenaStarrXXX, Mar 15, 2019, 08:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittiMinx

Ladies, from purrsonal experience, Lena is an absolute blast  ;)

Michael

Whenever I think of threesomes, I think of the scene from "Wild Things" when that lucky SOB, Matt Dillon gets it on with Denise Richards and Neve Campbell.   Thankfully,  I've had a few since my 1st viewing of that movie.   It's a good thing I've been putting overtime in on my treadmill lately, lol.

LenaStarrXXX

** UPDATED LIST**

• Olivia Lush
  • Jasper
  • Charlotte
  • Leah
  • Bailey Rose
  • Nola
  • Nikita
  • Holly
  • DacĂ©
  • JR Carrington
  • Sarah Vandella
  • Tori
  • Ayana
  • Brandy
  • Elise
  • Piper
  • Dani
  • Cali
  • Rachel Varga
  • Bella
  • Eboni Lovemore
  • Roxy
  • Shay
  • Lacy
  • Caleesi
  • Caprice
  • Jasmine
  • Destiny
  • Alexia
  • Beau
  • Saige
  • Rea
  • Vera Bliss
  • Jojo Kiss
  • Madison
  • Daisy Allison
  • Gem Stoned
  • Serena
  • Erica Lauren
  • Jessica
  • Gabriella
  • Mackenzie
  • Selina
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

BigBankA7D

It was my pleasure to help you scratch Rachel Varga off that list and I strongly recommend it to any gentlemen looking for a wild two girl party that was out of this world and left me breathless 😊

clevelandbrowns01

I can't believe no one has put my dream pair together yet.  Do I have to fly out there and get Olivia's name highlighted on your list?  I prefer to think of these lists as highlighting which means we want to do them over and over.

BigBankA7D

Quote from: clevelandbrowns01 on Aug 27, 2019, 10:43 PM
I can't believe no one has put my dream pair together yet.  Do I have to fly out there and get Olivia's name highlighted on your list?  I prefer to think of these lists as highlighting which means we want to do them over and over.
Get on a plane brown she is still at that ranch as of Monday when I spent the weekend

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: BigBankA7D on Aug 28, 2019, 12:08 AM
Quote from: clevelandbrowns01 on Aug 27, 2019, 10:43 PM
Get on a plane brown she is still at that ranch as of Monday when I spent the weekend

Oh man don't you all get my hopes up 😫
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Aug 27, 2019, 04:09 PM
Wow you are really getting them crossed off. Maybe one of these days we can put a second line through Tori's name. I am sure those were all awesome parties.

I'm just lucky and fortunate enough to have this amazing job where I get to enjoy men and many, many beautiful women 😍🥰🤤
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: BigBankA7D on Aug 27, 2019, 01:29 PM
It was my pleasure to help you scratch Rachel Varga off that list and I strongly recommend it to any gentlemen looking for a wild two girl party that was out of this world and left me breathless 😊

I love making people happy (and, by extension, orgasm) so a two girl party with me almost always includes showing the fella AND the lady just how much I enjoy making women cum 👅 time willing, I always try to prove this, ahem, point  ;D <3333
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

BigBankA7D

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Aug 28, 2019, 09:44 AM

I love making people happy (and, by extension, orgasm) so a two girl party with me almost always includes showing the fella AND the lady just how much I enjoy making women cum 👅 time willing, I always try to prove this, ahem, point  ;D <3333
I was very impressed Lena I don't think I have ever seen her eyes roll back like that before 😋😋you will have to give me some lessons the next time I visit and I'll make sure to try to pace myself next time

SixT9er

Quote from: BigBankA7D on Aug 28, 2019, 03:37 PM

I was very impressed Lena I don't think I have ever seen her eyes roll back like that before 😋😋you will have to give me some lessons the next time I visit and I'll make sure to try to pace myself next time
I'm going to have to find out Lena's tricks! I'm always looking to improve my skills
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Quote from: SixT9er on Aug 29, 2019, 05:28 AM

I'm going to have to find out Lena's tricks! I'm always looking to improve my skills

Maybe if you ask real nice she will give you a PFF file or maybe a power point how to presentation.😉😁😁😄😄

BigBankA7D

Quote from: Ironman on Aug 29, 2019, 12:01 PM
Quote from: SixT9er on Aug 29, 2019, 05:28 AM

Maybe if you ask real nice she will give you a PFF file or maybe a power point how to presentation.😉😁😁😄😄
I'm more of a hands on kind of guy when it comes to learning 😄😄

LenaStarrXXX

Fellas, fellas... you are all partially right. The best way I can teach you is hands on with a girl of OUR choosing ;) I can show and tell hehe but just ask Rachel Siren Gabriella Kay Kitti Lacy they can back me up 
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Ironman

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Aug 30, 2019, 09:25 AM
Fellas, fellas... you are all partially right. The best way I can teach you is hands on with a girl of OUR choosing ;) I can show and tell hehe but just ask Rachel Siren Gabriella Kay Kitti Lacy they can back me up

🙄 I  can't afford more than. One girl at a time anymore. Sometimes I can't even afford one.  But never say never maybe I will find enough pennies nickles and quarters to come up with enough tuition for one course with professor Lena someday.

How does the first Sunday morning in December of 2033 around 2 57 am work for you Miss Lena?😁😁  Don't be late.😉😎