Two-Girl Parties with Lena Starr 🔥🔥🔥

Started by LenaStarrXXX, Mar 15, 2019, 08:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Ironman on Feb 29, 2020, 07:17 PM
🤔🤔 You seem to have hit a bit of a slow down on you alls Mission list Miss Lena.  Tell Bigfoot to take his damn vitamins, and continue the mission.😉😁

That's only because I took a longer break than usual for January and February 😉 I'll be back March 10th through April 6th so there's PLENTY of time for Bigfoot and me (& others) to do lots of damage to that list 💦💦💦
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Ironman

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Mar 02, 2020, 07:04 AM
Quote from: Ironman on Feb 29, 2020, 07:17 PM
🤔🤔 You seem to have hit a bit of a slow down on you alls Mission list Miss Lena.  Tell Bigfoot to take his damn vitamins, and continue the mission.😉😁

That's only because I took a longer break than usual for January and February 😉 I'll be back March 10th through April 6th so there's PLENTY of time for Bigfoot and me (& others) to do lots of damage to that list 💦💦💦

😉😎👍🏻

LenaStarrXXX

I know this is an old thread but I'd like to update this with new additions!! I love two girl parties and here's some recent ones I've done:

• Lucy x 2
  • Samantha
  • Nola
  • Brooklyn Bale
  • Max
  • Brittney Deluca
  • Missy
  • Saige
  • Morgan

I'm ready to do more!!!! 🥳🥳🥳
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Ironman

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Jun 19, 2022, 02:19 AM
I know this is an old thread but I'd like to update this with new additions!! I love two girl parties and here's some recent ones I've done:

• Lucy x 2
  • Samantha
  • Nola
  • Brooklyn Bale
  • Max
  • Brittney Deluca
  • Missy
  • Saige
  • Morgan

I'm ready to do more!!!! 🥳🥳🥳

👍🏻

Luvtofish69

Hey Lena, you need to update this with your latest to do list.