News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Sex in the rain!

Started by Victoria, Apr 25, 2014, 07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

It is raining out here! I would love to fulfill one of my fantasies of having sex in the rain! Any volunteers??? ;D

johann

Not at all sure about that.  While it sounds different, it would probably be too cold for me.

I'd much rather leave the rain outside, and cuddle up in front of a nice warm fire.

But that's just me. ;)

J.

Just Tom

I will have to ask for a rain check, please... by the time I could get there it would have stopped raining, but maybe we can get in on a monsoon thunderstorm later this summer
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Jagged

Victoria   Sex  during  the  April  Showers.  (( I like that))   ;) 

Then
          Lets  alos    do it   during  a  Rain storm.   

((Not a  ThunderStorm  -- we would have 2 much attraction to the lighting  ))

caveman

Yeah , Now your talking! Just go at it like wild animals in heat!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D Not a care in the world & when the storm stops go look for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

coralin

Outdoor sex during a warm tropical rainstorm is the best.  I highly recommend it.  I can't say I've had the blizzard experience yet, but it sounds erotic.

Victoria

Quote from: johann on Apr 25, 2014, 07:13 PM
Not at all sure about that.  While it sounds different, it would probably be too cold for me.

I'd much rather leave the rain outside, and cuddle up in front of a nice warm fire.

But that's just me. ;)

J.

I like that idea too!!!!!

Victoria

I love sex in a warm summer thunderstorm!   :)

Jaylynn

I agree....love warm rain thunder while having sex...and in it is even better

caveman

I like to feel the earth move during a thunder storm but you have to watch out for the lighting. I've seen lighting strike right beside me. Not something I ever want to see again but it was a adrinalin rush.

Ayana

I Love the smell of rain being naked and playing XXX  enjoying each other delight ;D. I just don't know if I like Rain over Sunshine?. Both are so pleasurable!
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Phoenix

Yes I agree with Ayanna the sent of the rain is so refreshing ohhh and the way it it feels when it flows over my body as I sigh in excitement

Victoria

I've always loved the water. But Phee, you got the images rolling through my brain!  :o