Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Way Off Topic / Re: Dr. Pepper Fansville commercials
« Last post by Slayer on September 27, 2022, 12:29:31 PM »
  these are the only commercials I actually enjoy watching.
They have gotten better over the years.
"How's it Hangin" / Re: Huge Thank You!
« Last post by SixT9er on September 26, 2022, 09:02:15 PM »
  Tell us More
Tell us more 8)
No, itís been/being taken care of & Iím more than happy with how itís been handled.
"How's it Hangin" / Re: Huge Thank You!
« Last post by Slayer on September 26, 2022, 07:02:37 PM »
  Tell us More
Tell us more 8)
"How's it Hangin" / Huge Thank You!
« Last post by SixT9er on September 25, 2022, 03:20:28 PM »
I Huge THANK YOU to Tara & Jennifer.

I had something that happened when I was in the house 3 weeks ago that wasnít good. When I went in Friday I let Tara know what happened so that she could take steps to insure it didnít happen again to other clients.
She was incredible as always & went way above & beyond what the house needed to do to make up for it with something I wasnít looking for or expected!

They have proven once again why the Mustang is my favorite house & why My Loyalty to this house is not misplaced. They genuinely care about their clients happiness & concerns & go out of their way to correct any problems that occur.

This was my first house & Iíve been coming here for the past 12 yrs & I will continue to do so when Iím in town & able to party!

Thanks again for all you have done & continue to do for me!
Mustang Ranch Resort Experience Review / The Incredible Bella
« Last post by SixT9er on September 25, 2022, 02:49:50 PM »
I canít say enough good about this Beautiful, Sexy, Sweet Fun Lady!
Iíve now seen her 3 times and canít wait to see her again & again & againÖ.
Do yourself a favor & see this Incredible Lady if you get a chance, she wonít disappoint
Just please donít book her when Iím coming to town!
Thank you Bella for an amazing time & I wish I were there today to see you again!
Schedules / Some ladies are no longer listed...?
« Last post by Geyser Soze on September 23, 2022, 06:23:19 PM »
Hello to all,
I'm planning a re-visit to Reno in January, and some of the ladies that I partied with are no longer listed.
Scarlett?
Drew Ryan?
I hope to find another memorable night, or two or three, this coming January. Will miss being able to party with the two ladies listed above. There IS still one on the "Ladies Listed", with whom we had a rocking/gasping good time, and she knows who as I've kept in touch...but variety keeps the fun going.
Hopefully someone can persuade them to return, or a like-minded lady...Leah or Piper or Jade Orchid whom I've not partied with or met, may be fun as their reviews are outstanding.
Thanks,
Geyser Soze
"How's it Hangin" / Re: Music
« Last post by Ironman on September 23, 2022, 02:35:56 PM »
"How's it Hangin" / Re: Rachel Varga - 10/13 thru 10/19 and 10/27 thru 11/08
« Last post by Ironman on September 23, 2022, 02:02:36 PM »
That is one beautiful picture. Wish I knew when I was coming thru

Luvtofish
This is a Lady you alter your plans for to make sure you see her!

She is actually a very smart lady she made sure to end her next tour about 48 hours before I will be close enough to at least consider stopping into Mustang.

Also true even if I make it in the building odds our high it won't be during her shift.  You however know I might win the lottery or something before that weekend, and book the entire place for a weekend just for me, and my half a dozen closest friends.  So yes  the only way for you girls to be 100 percent certain to avoid seeing my fuggly ass naked is to not tour that weekend just in case.😉😁😄
General Discussion / Re: Slow here
« Last post by SixT9er on September 23, 2022, 03:20:30 AM »
Msg boards in general have slowed with the boom in social media where guys can contact some ladies directly.
This board ebbs & flows.
The more you post the more others will respond
"How's it Hangin" / Re: Rachel Varga - 10/13 thru 10/19 and 10/27 thru 11/08
« Last post by SixT9er on September 23, 2022, 03:18:44 AM »
That is one beautiful picture. Wish I knew when I was coming thru

Luvtofish
This is a Lady you alter your plans for to make sure you see her!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10