General Discussion / Re: Hey Every one
« Last post by RachelVarga on August 03, 2022, 01:59:18 AM »
Well come on down mate!
Lineup / Re: Mustang Ranch Weekly Lineup Thru July 21st
« Last post by Slayer on August 03, 2022, 01:13:11 AM »
Is Mr. Van Winkle related to PAPPY VAN WINKLE  ;D
« Last post by Ironman on August 01, 2022, 10:02:42 AM »
Flying out tomorrow— looking forward to a two-girl party with Fiona & Kassie.

🤔🤔  You have fun Mr. Van Winkle😎 Tell Kassie I said hello!😉😉🤣🤣
« Last post by Unabetted on August 01, 2022, 01:47:22 AM »
Flying out tomorrow— looking forward to a two-girl party with Fiona & Kassie.
« Last post by Slayer on July 31, 2022, 02:45:15 PM »
WAIT !!   :o

Today is July  :P 31
Mustang Ranch Resort Experience Review / Re: Brooklyn Bale 1 on 1
« Last post by easy on July 30, 2022, 02:43:14 AM »
Brooklyn sounds great and I hope to get to meet her. But, someone please tell Bailey to wait right there for me. I’ll be there in a few days and would love to see her again.😍😍😍
Mustang Ranch Resort Experience Review / Brooklyn Bale 1 on 1
« Last post by SixT9er on July 29, 2022, 09:59:44 AM »
Two weeks ago after the Banquet my lovely Date & I had a Great party with Brooklyn. We had great chemistry in the bar & party but I didn’t know if it was because of me or because of my date or both so I wanted to see if the spark was there without my date so I asked when her next tour was & she said it would start on Thursday the 28th. Perfect that was the day I was coming thru again so we made an appt.
When I arrived I looked straight at her, thought it was her but her hair was up so she looked very different to me & in her playfulness just said hi waiting for me to get a clue! I said hello thinking if it were her she would have stood up & gave me a hello hug but since she didn’t I moved into the bar & saw Bailey, gave a hug & told her I had an appt with Brooklyn. She said she’s right there & pointed, boy did I feel stupid! Brooklyn just gave me this wry smile & said she was waiting until I figured it out! There’s an insight to her sense of humor, playing on an old senile guys poor visual memory! LoL
I got us drinks & we chatted for what felt like 15 minutes but was really 1 hr & 45 min! I’d say that qualifies as Great bar chemistry!
It was time to see if that Chemistry translated to her room. After another quick & playful negotiation we went back. To put it mildly our Chemistry translated to the bedroom fantastically! We had a Great party full of laughs & orgasms! She is a fun Lady to spend time with & I plan to again.
If you like tall slender Ladies with cute perky natural breasts, cute little butt & a great sense of humor Brooklyn Bale is the Lady for you!
« Last post by Cobia on July 28, 2022, 06:31:32 PM »
Right now, the “Lineup “ photos show Bailey Rose. If she is there when I get there next week, I will be one Happy Horny Hillbilly.😊😊

Wish I could make it out there.
« Last post by driver on July 28, 2022, 04:57:30 PM »
Well said Ironman!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10