News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

What do you get when.......???

Started by Victoria, Jul 24, 2013, 06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

I had my first two girl experience with the very sexy Dixie!  What do you get when you get a fiery redhead and a sexy blonde together in one room? Have a whipped cream fight of course!  Oh, and the chocolate sauce... What a sticky mess! Maybe one of you lucky gentlemen (or ladies) would be nice enough to soap us off or maybe even lick it off? :)

caveman

I voliteer but my tongue is not long enough. Maybe another time. I want another pie fight with Phoenix. ;) :) :)

Just Tom

oh yeah, look out, i've seen what happens when Victoria gets her hands on a whipped cream can, whipped cream everywhere; if you are the victim/target of such an attack you will be finding whipped cream on you for days

"go gettum girl"
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Atlantis

Me and Dixie were just talking about this last night!!!! From what I hear you two had lorts of fun with an unsuspecting target  ;D.

Jagged

Quote from: Victoria on Jul 24, 2013, 06:41 PM
I had my first two girl experience with the very sexy Dixie!  What do you get when you get a fiery redhead and a sexy blonde together in one room? Have a whipped cream fight of course!  Oh, and the chocolate sauce... What a sticky mess! Maybe one of you lucky gentlemen (or ladies) would be nice enough to soap us off or maybe even lick it off? :)

Welll  it figures   it would  B   A  sticky  mess.   

We   R  gooing  2  tell   Dixie  not  2   Give  U  the  Whip Cream can.

LOL      ;D

Hey  Vic....   Glad    U   &  Dixie  had   fun

Is  this  the same  Dixie  that  used  2   work  @   the Mustang 3 yrs  ago

Dixie

No way I will never take a way the whipped cream cause I love to lick it up, and. can not wait for more parties with this fiery red head!

Phoenix

Dixie you are soo much fun I just adore you and hope you stay here for us all to enjoy your quirky up beat energy and naugty atrabutes  :-*

Victoria

I say we tackle Pheonixxx and whip cream HER!

Phoenix

:o  ;D yes please Victoria I realy like that suggestion  :-*

Silverado

Ha Ha!  Please don't throw me into that briar patch.

Victoria

Gee... WHY NOT Silverado?  That would be FUN!!!!

caveman

A good pieing or food fight would be real fun or the slime. I would like anything I could eat. Iv'e watched a few online videos & I like this one .
www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfwIhm2fr8

The only thing I was disappointed in is she still had a couple of clean spots.The lady doing the splosh as they call it should have scooped some back up & throw it on the clean parts. That lady gets messy twice if I saw it right. I would like to be splosh at the Mustang. That would be fun. Put that on the erotic menu.

Silverado

You are right cowgirl. That was my point exactly!