News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Charlotte It did not happen but almost did

Started by Ironman, Jun 11, 2016, 11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironman

OK most of you that post over on SIN  Know I am not really booking much these days I consider myself in virtual retirement from the Hobby LPIN Rodeo whatever you all wish to call it. For several most of which are none ya alls business. 8) I will say one of the reasons is  lack of funds, aka. disposable income  to pay for the well er um. :-\  pay my entry fees to secure my entrance in a Rodeo event. ;)

I won't say exactly when I last ventured into Mustang because that too is None of your alls business. 8)  But I am going to share this because there is a moral here at the end of this story for the ladies.  Besides several of the girls despite my efforts to stay off Radar knew who I was even though I don't post on here much.  The online rep was established long ago.  Also you go to a place often enough even if you don't book you can bet every time you walk into a brothel in some cases even if it is your first time in that particular establishment someone will know who you are 99 percent of the time its one or two of the ladies.

Hell even Atlantis whom I only met one briefly in 2010 in the original building remembered me almost right away.

Phoenix don't count she knows everybody. ;D ;D ;D  Alexia don't count in this case either because even though it was only 2 times we still have a past history. ;)

So anyway I was in town for a bowling thing not too long ago.  I had decided probably 6 months ago that I was not going to set foot in a brothel at all this year not even just to hang out. I figured no funds what's the point, and more importantly I have other issues that take priority right now.

So my intent at least this last trip was to stay out of the brothels completely.

But the best intentions poop happens and all of that. Plans changed and I found myself in a brothel yet again. ::) Truth be told most of my well er um events when I had money for the entry fees were not planned. So I guess the fact that I showed up is not shocking.

Anyway a friend of mine who did book twice during the 3 nights I was in the area I won't say whom he booked with because that is his business and I know he wishes to remain Anonymous. 

I will just say he was going he said I could come along, and if I wanted he would float me a loan if I decided I wanted to saddle up one more time, and at least make a short return to the game.

I figured OK what thew hell I had enough money of my own I could pay for my drinks if I had too and sitting in mustang even if you don't book was better then sitting at the hotel playing my nightly 20 dollar allotment on video poker, and besides the video poker was not going anywhere.  I only started playing that a few years ago anyway.  Lets just say its the lingering influence of my retired favorite. :'(  I won't mention her by name on here sense this is a house forum.   Besides those of you that read sin as well as this forum know who she is anyway, and at least one lady still currently  employed at Mustang knows who she is.  So the video poker is her still lingering influence on me.  Besides I can sit at the Mustang and drop 20 on a bunch of diet soda and see a bunch of half naked women, or I could stay at my hotel and donate 20 to the video poker machine at my hotel and get the Soda for free.

So why not lets go to Mustang video poker not going anywhere. 8)  The first night we went out there my friend offered me the loan, but I really was just not in the mood at all, and since I did not have any money of my own, or at least not enough of it to book my minimal expectation in the ladies room I just told buddy if he came back out before the weekend is over   I might come with and take him up on the loan then.

I could however tell that first night although it was not going to happen at all Charlotte whom I did not speak too, but I saw her in the bar had the right look.  Essentially Charlotte fits into the overall look I tend to most often gravitate towards first before sometimes deciding to venture off my normal and book with someone that may not fit the look I almost always gravitate towards first, but something about them can occasionally get me to shift gears and go another way.

So anyway Charlotte basically has the overall lok I most often will go for, or at least look at first.

But again like I said it was not going to happen even with her that first night. So we left after sun up.

The next night it was me and the video poker machine I actually won 80 dollars.  I was down to 4 dollars decided it was getting boring so rather then play 25 cents at a time for another hour I decided to just bet my last 4 of my video poker budget for the night and 4 of a kind came up had one more soda then cashed out and went to go eat something.

The last night the video poker machine was cold, but that seems to be the norm on a Saturday night.

So around 3 am my buddy decides he wants to hit Mustang one more time so I go with again he offers a loan, but I am still not sure I have some other expenses coming up and borrowing money to see a lady Naked even if she fits my A look like Charlotte was probably not a good Idea, but I was a little more open to the idea after checking her out 2 nights earlier.

Wait for it guys I am getting there in my normal long winded posting style. ;D ;D ;D

So around 3 almost 4 am we show Up I made a point to at least say hello to Alexia out of respect for our past history, and she has always made a point to be nice to me even if she was not on my itinerary for that visit.  She is a smart lady and knows never to say never so....I always make a point to say hello to her if we are both in the building because you never know what the future may hold I may win the powerball  and book the whole shift for just myself and my 2 or 3 closest friends someday. It probably won't happen but it could! ;D ;D

My buddy after about 30 or 40 minuets makes his selection for the night.  At this point the loan was off the table, but that was OK like I said I was not really willing to take it.  The need was just not strong enough.

Of course after he was back there for a while Charlotte got up and went in back a few times came back out walked around a little basically she was moving around a little More then she was two times before.

This is where the booking that wasn't could have been if the timing had been a little better better. I watched her walk in back a few times.

Well most of you that post on sin also know my biggest weakness is a girl with a great rear view.  So I am watching Charlotte walk in back a few times.  Lets just say although it is a little bit different Charlotte has a little wiggle in her walk and the way her ass wigglers when she walks just for a moment gave me a flash back to 2008 at a southern Nevada establishment when I first crossed paths with my now Retired ATF :'(  Her wiggle still haunts my dreams to this day.  Anyway Charlotte has a great little wiggle all her own, and after that flash back to years before with another girl. My thought was hells no I cant go down that road again a walk very much like that is what got me in trouble before good thing no money right now I tell myself. ;D ;D  But I also know I tend to sometimes make like Whitesnake and go down the same road I have been down many many ties before.

So I asked this big burly looking dude with a badge and a gun what her name was because I don't normally approach the ladies unless I have past history with them.  So me and Charlotte had not been introduced.

So big dude with the gun and badge says that is Charlotte! I say um yeah Charlotte she be dangerous for me.  He just laughed and went back to his duties.

I wanted to know what her name was though just in case I went down that road again despite my insistence that given her overall look and similar walk to someone from my past I am still kinda hung up on even though she retired 3 years ago. ::) The fact that Charlotte would be potentially dangerous for me anyway. ;D ;D Like I said earlier in this post never say never.  So this whole time my buddy is still in back I assume having fun with the lady he selected. 

So around 6 am There is like 2 guys in the bar me and this other guy who was talking to another lady ironically also from my past.  Like I said guys you walk into a brothel sometimes even if you never been to that one before before odds are good unless its your very first time in a brothel odds are good you are going to cross paths with someone who knows who you are. ::)  Anyway Charlotte decides after all this time had passed since I walked in that night she was going to practice her best moves on the damn stripper pole.  For what was basically an audience of one me! The other guy was preoccupied. ;D ;D  So I watch Charlotte do her thing on the pole and I am thinking :-\ :-\ :-\ UM OK f--k! women why did you not show me those damn moves sooner! Maybe dangerous or not maybe I can walk down that road one more time, but now its too late going to be leaving soon!

My buddy popped out 5 minuets later said the Uber was called 15 or 20 minuets. I said OK! 8) I only need two! I'll be right back!  So I walk over too Charlotte hand her 20 bucks and say you are dangerous maybe someday I'll tell you why.   So if one of you ladies happens to read this post, and Charlotte is there tell her to read this so she will know why she is dangerous. ;D ;D ;D  Charlotte gave me a hug and said good by too me when I walked out shortly after.

So the moral of this story for Miss Charlotte and all the ladies of the Mustang if you got a best move you are hiding in your thong g string or whatever  you are passing off as an out fit that shift.  Pull that ace out sooner ladies. ;D ;D

See if Charlotte had made her best move 2 hours earlier.  We may or may not have come to terms, but I would have been hey Buddy!  Money give now!!! 8)  Pay you back before next trip me wanna go dance naked horizontal Mambo on Charlotte a mattress with Charlotte!  8)  Or at least see if that loan he was going to lend me along with the 100 I had in my own pocket would be enough to get my minimal expectations in a booking with a lady granted.

If Charlotte had showed me those moves 2 nights earlier.  I probably would have taken the loan and sat on it till my last night in town.  But Charlotte still would have got more then 20 bucks either way.

This concludes the story of what almost was if the timing had been a little better, and in the spirit of always doing things I say I am not going to do ever ever again, but always do it anyway a little Whitesnake lol those of you on Sin i am sure remember my take on this tune, but for several reasons we will not be posting that on here.  If you look really close though and don't blink rumor has it there is a nipple slip in the music video the band did, but given it is Youtube it might have been edited out. ;D ;D  On a unrelated note David Coverdale in my opinion was never a good looking dude even when he was younger. ::) ::) lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3MXiTeH_Pg

Violet

Damn, you should definitely come back to see her
I love having parties with Charlotte, she is absolutely amazing and I must agree with you, she is a sexy dancer ;)

renorunner

Quote from: Violet on Jun 11, 2016, 03:44 PM
I love having parties with Charlotte, she is absolutely amazing and I must agree with you, she is a sexy dancer ;)
She is fantastic but you are also Violet!

Ironman

Quote from: Violet on Jun 11, 2016, 03:44 PM

Never say never just do me a favor and point my previous post to her. So next time some yokal like me rolls in she will show off her Best moves sooner rather than later.
She showed me she has the right merchandize to get my attention. She just waited to long to play  up to my weakness. ;D ;D

renorunner

That would be a dream to party with Charlotte and violet!  8)

Ironman

Quote from: renorunner on Jun 11, 2016, 07:35 PM

So don't dream it smalls go back in and live it. ;) lol ;D  ;D

Violet

Quote from: Ironman on Jun 12, 2016, 02:25 AM

Agreed!
My advice exactly to both of you, if you want to make it happen then you gotta go for it!!

Prospector Bob

After re-checking Charlotte's profile pics, & knowing what gets your motor running, I have a feeling it must have been a bit frustrating to by-pass a chance to do the horizontal mambo with her. You have my sympathies as we are pretty much in the same boat, party funds wise. Charlotte does have "assets" that appeal to me as well.  "Wiggle!" I do love a nice wiggle! ;)

PB

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Ironman

you are right PB we have conversed enough you know which way I tend to lean.  You also spent just enough time with my retired ATF, that if you had been standing behind Charlotte as she was walking the other direction you too might have had a daja vu moment yourself lol.

Either way if Miss Charlotte had showed off her best moves a couple of hours earlier.  I might have taken that off of the loan, and taken my chances. ;D ;D

So moral here ladies if you are holding an ace in your thong or  whatever you are passing off as your work uniform for that shift.  Pull it out and play it earlier. ;D ;D

True going down a road similar to the one I have traveled many time before may not be the wisest move on my part.

But after watching her walk and then do her thing on the pole I might have been willing to take my chances at least once. ;) ;D ;D

In fairness to the young lady I tend to not approach unless I already know the girl, I only gave her the 20 on my way out so she knew I was watching her and she showed up on my radar. 8)  I may or may not return, but if I do I am sure she will remember me I tend to get recognized by the ladies on shift even when I don't book this can be both a blessing and a curse. ::) ;D ;D

renorunner

Quote from: Violet on Jun 12, 2016, 09:03 AM
Quote from: Ironman on Jun 12, 2016, 02:25 AM

Agreed!
My advice exactly to both of you, if you want to make it happen then you gotta go for it!!

Oh its gonna happen on Monday June 27th its going to be epic!