Old School Ironman rambling style TR Bowling & Charlotte.

Started by Ironman, Sep 24, 2018, 07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironman

Quote from: Bigfoot on Sep 27, 2018, 05:30 AM
Great report.  I'm glad I got to meet you that night.  And thanks to you I actually got to finally talk with Tori who I had a couple missed opportunities with in the past.  She told me "Be sure to say hi on you're next trip because I don't bite."  So I did when I went back Sunday night.... and o what a night it was.  ;)
I was under the impression.you  two already had?🤔🤔 Did you alls decide to actually try talking also.😉😄

Seriously though if you mean because I kept her in the bar for over an hour in the Ironman 20 dollar talk a lot party till you got back from the other building then you're welcome.😄

Consider it repayment for the ride out in the first place.👍🏻

Bigfoot

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Sep 27, 2018, 12:43 PM

Bigfoot dang it I have been trying to keep Tori a secret. Just kidding and glad you had a great night.

I feel the same way.... I'm very hesitant to write a review for that same reason.  I STILL have a big smile on my face. =)

Ironman

Quote from: Bigfoot on Sep 27, 2018, 05:12 PM

Bigfoot dang it I have been trying to keep Tori a secret. Just kidding and glad you had a great night.

I feel the same way.... I'm very hesitant to write a review for that same reason.  I STILL have a big smile on my face. =)

I don't write reviews & don't really do TR's anymore I usually just throw together one of my productions this was the first write like this since maybe 09. I only did it t a few people on here wanted one. As for Tori sorry to burst your bubble Chuck & BF the secret on Tori is out. I didn't have to get her in a room too know she has it going on. She does a great job of pretending like she has no clue that she does too.😄😄

SixT9er

Just remember. If she's not making $ she won't be there when you go. Yes there's the risk she may be busy but if she's worth the wait then it doesn't matter. Reviews are one of the little things we can do for a Lady that helps their business and ultimately helps us too by keeping her making $ and coming back!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Sep 27, 2018, 06:43 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Sep 27, 2018, 06:05 PM
Quote from: Bigfoot on Sep 27, 2018, 05:12 PM

I don't write reviews & don't really do TR's anymore I usually just throw together one of my productions this was the first write like this since maybe 09. I only did it t a few people on here wanted one. As for Tori sorry to burst your bubble Chuck & BF the secret on Tori is out. I didn't have to get her in a room too know she has it going on. She does a great job of pretending like she has no clue that she does too.😄😄

Yeah I know there is no keeping her a secret. I think she gets everyone's attention when she walks through the room.
Yeah she does.to.put it mildly.😎