Two-Girl Parties with Lena Starr 🔥🔥🔥

Started by LenaStarrXXX, Mar 15, 2019, 08:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vera Bliss

BigBankA7D

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Aug 30, 2019, 09:25 AM
Fellas, fellas... you are all partially right. The best way I can teach you is hands on with a girl of OUR choosing ;) I can show and tell hehe but just ask Rachel Siren Gabriella Kay Kitti Lacy they can back me up
Remember I witnessed it just need some more hands on training 😊

clevelandbrowns01

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Aug 28, 2019, 09:44 AM
Quote from: BigBankA7D on Aug 27, 2019, 01:29 PM
It was my pleasure to help you scratch Rachel Varga off that list and I strongly recommend it to any gentlemen looking for a wild two girl party that was out of this world and left me breathless 😊

I love making people happy (and, by extension, orgasm) so a two girl party with me almost always includes showing the fella AND the lady just how much I enjoy making women cum 👅 time willing, I always try to prove this, ahem, point  ;D <3333

If I end up being the lucky one that gets together with you and Olivia - we'll have plenty of time. I want to watch, learn, and enjoy.

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: clevelandbrowns01 on Sep 01, 2019, 04:01 AM
Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Aug 28, 2019, 09:44 AM
Quote from: BigBankA7D on Aug 27, 2019, 01:29 PM
It was my pleasure to help you scratch Rachel Varga off that list and I strongly recommend it to any gentlemen looking for a wild two girl party that was out of this world and left me breathless 😊

I love making people happy (and, by extension, orgasm) so a two girl party with me almost always includes showing the fella AND the lady just how much I enjoy making women cum 👅 time willing, I always try to prove this, ahem, point  ;D <3333

If I end up being the lucky one that gets together with you and Olivia - we'll have plenty of time. I want to watch, learn, and enjoy.

Just from my own selfish perspective, I'd be thrilled if you two invited me to join in! I'll keep my fingers crossed it happens 🤞🏻
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

LenaStarrXXX

♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Siren

Fellas, fellas... you are all partially right. The best way I can teach you is hands on with a girl of OUR choosing ;) I can show and tell hehe but just ask Rachel Siren Gabriella Kay Kitti Lacy they can back me up

We're due for another Lena 💕💕💕

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Siren on Oct 02, 2019, 11:25 PM

We're due for another Lena 💕💕💕

omg yes please! I'm back tonight until Nov 4th 😇😈
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Bigfoot

How's this list coming?  I was going to help you with it on my next trip but the girl I had in mind already has been crossed off.  You have way too much fun without me.  ;)

Ironman

Quote from: Bigfoot on Oct 28, 2019, 06:27 AM
How's this list coming?  I was going to help you with it on my next trip but the girl I had in mind already has been crossed off.  You have way too much fun without me.  ;)

One word for you Bigfoot Encore!😉😁

Option number 2 You take couple of them old dude vitamins, and go huge by doing 3 girls at once. Miss Lena, the one she already crossed off, and one more girl on Miss Lena's list she ain't crossed off yet.😁😁

I would do it myself, but my bank account ain't wired that way.😟😟😟

So you need to man up and take on the assignment BF.😉😁

LenaStarrXXX

hehe well I crossed Rea off my list! and the other two girl was with Siren who's already crossed off ;) [[multiple times]]

but I need to have fun when you're not here 😘
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Cobia

Dang, I always miss all the fun.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Gem Stoned

My name hasn't been crossed off this list yet, I wonder who will be the lucky one to have Lena & I together🤔
Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Aug 27, 2019, 11:06 AM

** UPDATED LIST**

• Olivia Lush
  • Jasper
  • Charlotte
  • Leah
  • Bailey Rose
  • Nola
  • Nikita
  • Holly
  • DacĂ©
  • JR Carrington
  • Sarah Vandella
  • Tori
  • Ayana
  • Brandy
  • Elise
  • Piper
  • Dani
  • Cali
  • Rachel Varga
  • Bella
  • Eboni Lovemore
  • Roxy
  • Shay
  • Lacy
  • Caleesi
  • Caprice
  • Jasmine
  • Destiny
  • Alexia
  • Beau
  • Saige
  • Rea
  • Vera Bliss
  • Jojo Kiss
  • Madison
  • Daisy Allison
  • Gem Stoned
  • Serena
  • Erica Lauren
  • Jessica
  • Gabriella
  • Mackenzie
  • Selina
Gemuine Girlfriend Experience
In House through January 20th
Next tour February 17th-27th
Appointments > Walk-ins
gemstoned@mustangranch.com

Twitter:@gem_stoned
IG:@gem_stoned69

I'm nominated for AVN Favorite Independent Clipstar
Vote daily at https://stars.avn.com/vote/10752/avn_awards/434

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Oct 30, 2019, 01:16 AM

Only because you are to busy shooting defenseless wild animals and chopping down trees to make stuff out of wood in your shed. 😉😉 So is your own fault if you miss it old man.😁

Ironman

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Oct 30, 2019, 01:08 AM

hehe well I crossed Rea off my list! and the other two girl was with Siren who's already crossed off ;) [[multiple times]]

but I need to have fun when you're not here 😘

🤔🤔 Looks like you have not crossed My girl Charlotte😍 off yet or Alexia. Too bad me poor!😥😥 I would just take a couple of them old fart pills and take all 3 of you girls at once.😉😁 But ain't going to happen I poor.😥😥 unless I am suddenly the last man on earth or I hit not in the power ball. Ain't happening but it be one hell of rodeo!🤠🐎

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Nov 14, 2019, 03:30 PM
Quote from: Cobia on Oct 30, 2019, 01:16 AM

Only because you are to busy shooting defenseless wild animals and chopping down trees to make stuff out of wood in your shed. 😉😉 So is your own fault if you miss it old man.😁

" Defenseless "....come hog hunting with me sometime.

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.