Main Menu

Second Vacation for .........2019

Started by Cobia, Oct 07, 2019, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

Quote from: Cobia on Oct 10, 2019, 12:32 PM
17 parties and counting.

Had some great parties with Cameron .

This lady went " above and beyond  " for me in our parties.  She is so beautiful and treated me sooo good.  Cameron was very patent with me and no problem " working with me ".
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Prospector Bob

Sounds like your trips to Fantasy Land keep getting better & better. Glad you had a great time.  8)

PB
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Cobia

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Oct 13, 2019, 05:26 AM
Sounds like your trips to Fantasy Land keep getting better & better. Glad you had a great time.  8)

PB

Yep, it did thanks to 2 sexy ladies.
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Cobia

Quote from: mackdaddy_69 on Oct 10, 2019, 05:02 PM
I'm glad to hear your having a good time Cobia.

Thanks, it is a blast.

Cobia

Got to see Ayana and Lucy again (along with many others ).  I have never seen these 2 look so good.

Cobia

I have to say this 1 more time.  I was so lucky to have meet Kristina.  She took her time with me and " worked  " with me .  Such a nice and sexy Lady.  Hope to have many more parties with her later. Thanks dear for all you did for me.

Ironman

PB

I still say you need to make one more trip. Why you is still young and healthy enough to make it.  Not all of us is as lucky as Cobia and get  to be several billions of years old.😉😉😁😁

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Oct 14, 2019, 02:30 AM

PB

I still say you need to make one more trip. Why you is still young and healthy enough to make it.  Not all of us is as lucky as Cobia and get  to be several billions of years old.😉😉😁😁

I tried to talk him into it.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Oct 14, 2019, 12:07 PM

PB

I am sure you did start trying again now so by the time your next trip rolls around I am guessing in 20 he will give in and go with you.

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Oct 14, 2019, 04:20 PM
Quote from: Cobia on Oct 14, 2019, 12:07 PM

PB

I am sure you did start trying again now so by the time your next trip rolls around I am guessing in 20 he will give in and go with you.

We can only hope.

Prospector Bob

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Cobia on Oct 14, 2019, 01:54 AM

I have to say this 1 more time.  I was so lucky to have meet Kristina.  She took her time with me and " worked  " with me .  Such a nice and sexy Lady.  Hope to have many more parties with her later. Thanks dear for all you did for me.

So glad you met her, Cobia! Kristina is my go-to for two girl parties and I highly recommend her (and I together). 
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Cobia on Oct 12, 2019, 10:35 PM

Kristina and I had  a double date with 69ER and Rachel. We went to some Asian place like no other I have ever seen.  Great place and great company.  Kristina is so sexy she does turn heads.

ok thanks now i'm extremely jealous of all of you 😭😭😭 my fave people
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Cobia

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Oct 17, 2019, 06:30 AM
Quote from: Cobia on Oct 12, 2019, 10:35 PM

Kristina and I had  a double date with 69ER and Rachel. We went to some Asian place like no other I have ever seen.  Great place and great company.  Kristina is so sexy she does turn heads.

ok thanks now i'm extremely jealous of all of you 😭😭😭 my fave people

;D ;D...... It was a great trip     and      we do have plans .  Thanks Lena.

Kristina Marie

Oh, yes, the food was good.  As well, as the company.  I had a great time hanging out with you all.  Looking forward to next time. 😘