Author Topic: Ayana 10-17  (Read 2442 times)

Little_Mel

• View Profile
Re: Ayana 10-17
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2019, 08:17:36 PM »
I love that once a year I have to google what DATY means
Mustang Ranch Hostess

pearl pleaser

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2019, 09:14:36 AM »
Highlander, I'm envious...I constantly dream of the exquisite Ayana and spending hours pleasuring her with DATY ! :D

Cobia

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2019, 03:25:01 PM »

I can agree with " everything " you said.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

highlander

• View Profile
Ayana 10-17
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2019, 07:22:45 AM »
I arrived a little early to have dinner because as many know they have excellent food. As I was enjoying my meal I was planning on taking my time before chatting up a lady and watching the baseball game while the live music played.

Ayana happened to be at a nearby table and she started talking me up and asked that if I would trust her we could make it work. We went to talk and the number I offered was perfect she said. Ayana took the lead for the party which is just fine with me. I don't like sharing too many details but this was my first experience with DATY and 69 :o. It was definitely a great experience for me and Ayana kept questioning whether I was telling her the truth about it being a first for me (I liked the ego boost from that). Ayana was very gracious with her time even when time had been called she offered to give me a massage before leaving which I gladly accepted. I cannot praise her enough for turning the night into one to be remembered.

Highlander
ATF - "There can be only one"