News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Ford, Chevrolet, or Dodge

Started by RachelVarga, Mar 26, 2020, 11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RachelVarga

I have a 2000 Mustang Premium and that means I like Ford. So you Chevrolet and Dodge boys explain why you think you are better. Don't be a chicken, let's do it. All in good fun.

and it's not Found On Road Dead, it FIRST ON RACE DAY!

Chevrolet - cracked head every valve rattles oil leaks everytime

Dodge - Drips oil drops grease everywhere

For the poor Honda lovers - how odd no damn acceleration  Hahahahahah
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Michael j.

My first new car was a'78 Ford Mustang II.  The Mustang purists may look down their noses at the MII, but I LOVED that car.  The first generation Mustang was getting bloated and too far from its roots.  I for one think that was one of smarted things Ford ever did.
Michael J.

whackymole

As far as abbreviations go KIA has it the worst. It's right there in the name, spell it out and it's K...I...A. Another abbreviation for FORD that I heard was F*cking Old Reconditioned Dodge.

Although technically it's not Chevrolet/GMC, Ford, or Dodge anymore. Chrysler/Dodge wants everyone to refer to their trucks and vans as "Ram" as a seperate brand as if that's fooling anybody.

RachelVarga

RAM into a telephone pole.  :o
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Prospector Bob

WARNING! The following is long post for me. Sorta Ironman like! :o   ;)

My first car was a '54 Ford sedan with a 239 V8. One cold winter night an oil seal popped off the engine block. Drove about a mile the next morning before it seized up. Got towed to the junk yard when I found out how much it would cost to repair/replace the engine. Then I had a '58 Chevy Bel-Air with a 283 V8. The timing chain kept jumping. Had it fixed 3 times for that. 4th time it happened, I drove it to the junk yard.  ::)

My next vehicle was a '60 Chevy van with a straight 6. Got totaled in a head on when someone tried to pass on a hill. I got lucky on that one!  :o  Then I bought a '75 VW Thing. Loved that car! It would go anywhere a 4X4 would go. It got totaled too when a air-headed bimbo rear-ended me at a stop light. Hit me so hard it tore the engine off it's mounts.

Next vehicle was a new '83 Ford Ranger pick up. Another totaled car! See a trend here folks?  ::)  Rolled it on a highway when I hit a patch of gravel on a sharp corner. It was like being on ball-bearings - no control at all! Went & bought another new Ranger... an '89 model. Traded that one in on a 2001 Toyota Tundra when it started falling apart. Seems like the Ranger was having something fixed every month.

What a great truck that Tundra was! The best vehicle I ever owned! My ATF! Alas, my old buga-boo returned. My wonderful truck got totaled.  :'(  Got rear ended by a drunk, air-headed bimbo. At a stop light!  :o 

My next two vehicles were the same car - 2018 Toyota 4 Runners. Why two, you ask? The first one got rear ended on the freeway only two weeks after I bought it. Yup, you guessed right, it was totaled! The 4 Runner I have now has been a good car. I'm loving it!  ;D I've had it going on two years now. Hope, from now on, I can avoid air-headed bimbos & other hazards of the road.  ::)

So... for me it has to be Toyotas. Barring unknown road hazards, they seem to me to be more mechanically sound. I had that Tundra 17 years & only had to replace a leaking break line.  I'd never get another Ford or Chevy. Dodge/Ram? No experience with 'em.  ::)
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

SixT9er

I've owned, own Ford Mustangs & Old Galaxies, Chevy Camaro's & Trucks, Dodge Challenger & Chrysler 300 C's. As you can see I'm not one brand loyal but do prefer American. I buy what I want at the time

I have also owned Nissan (not a fan) Honda's (overated but reliable) Toyota cars & trucks (loved my orig 4Runner but way under powered) Kia Optima, drove the shit out of that with no problems

When this crap ends getting another American made 18-20 yr old full sized truck for toy carrying & dump runs.
If I fall into a bundle of cash I'll buy another Challenger
Note all All American vehicles must have V8 or I pass.
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

RachelVarga

You guys disappoint me. Don't be so serious. The idea was to have fun with memes like this.

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

MrTShirt

Come now.  Who needs a pickup?

My 06 Mustang GT dark red and black top convertible goes everywhere important:  A brothel with room for a sexy lady for an outdate.

Cobia

" Who needs a pickup " ?  I have only owned 1 car in my life and that was a gift from my grandma. 

Always had  trucks and still have 2 ( F-15 and  a F-25 )
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Bigfoot

I've always gone with Fucked Over Rebuilt Dodge