News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Old Mustang Ranch Building

Started by KJM3, Jul 08, 2021, 04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KJM3

Is the "old" Mustang Ranch building open, or is just the Wild Horse Saloon building open? Last time I was out there (2-3 years ago) only the Wild Horse was open and nobody knew when the Mustang Ranch building would re-open.

SixT9er

Only the Wild horse side
They have suites that are used in the old building but you only meet Ladies in the Wildhorse saloon
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

KJM3

That's a bummer. I'm a bit of a history geek, so the Mustang Ranch building was pretty cool. I'm glad I at least visited it once.

I remember the first time I went there, I got a tour of the Mustang Ranch building and one of the rooms by the bar was kind of a museum with the history of the brothel. The lady that gave me the tour seemed to know a lot about the history of the place. There were even pictures of the building being moved from the old location.

Do you know if they'd give anyone a tour over there (whether or not they were booking a party)?

Ironman

Quote from: KJM3 on Jul 09, 2021, 02:00 PM
That's a bummer. I'm a bit of a history geek, so the Mustang Ranch building was pretty cool. I'm glad I at least visited it once.

I remember the first time I went there, I got a tour of the Mustang Ranch building and one of the rooms by the bar was kind of a museum with the history of the brothel. The lady that gave me the tour seemed to know a lot about the history of the place. There were even pictures of the building being moved from the old location.

Do you know if they'd give anyone a tour over there (whether or not they were booking a party)?

I agree definitely not the same experience st  28 since the original building was closed as an active brothel.

Something was forever lost when they put all the ladies in the WH building.

All that being said if you really want another tour of the building. I would bet that can be arranged.  Last I heard you can still book the Suites, you just need to go over to the WH side first. The one time I did that with my now long retired ATF. The office officially did the paperwork for the booking as an outdate.

Anyway its not the same now. Something was forever lost 😥when they put all the ladies in the WH building. You would have had to be going to 28 regularly back in 08--11 to understand.

Anyway just got to WH side first pick a girl and tell her you want  tour the original building.  The office will then handle the appropriate paperwork.

Michael j.

The change was kind of forced on Lance, the founder of the Wild Horse Canyon Ranch.  The Brothel license board yanked the license for the Wild Horse on the excuse that a man who provided some of the seed money to start the WH should have been listed as a partner but wasn't.  Never mind that he had no say in running the place, and wasn't in for a share of the profits, the fact that he provided financing  was reason enough to list him as a partner. So the Wild Horse became the Mustang Ranch and-  well, you know the rest.
Michael J.