Quote from: Ironman on Aug 29, 2022, 04:57 PM
Quote from: Cobia on Aug 29, 2022, 04:28 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Aug 29, 2022, 04:20 PM
Quote from: Prospector Bob on Aug 29, 2022, 02:49 PM
Quote from: SixT9er on Aug 29, 2022, 02:24 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Aug 29, 2022, 11:01 AM
Quote from: Cobia on Aug 28, 2022, 02:30 PM

I miss Lena.

🤔🤔 Lena is still active old man. So throw on your best cowboy hat🤠 and go see her why you still got time old man.😉😁
Different Lena from several yrs ago

Niner is correct. The Lena Cobia would like to see again is an Asian Lady. I met her a few times when at the Wild Horse. She was/is a fine Lady... very friendly & funny as well. Never partied with her but did get to cuddle with her in the saloon a couple of times.  ;) She was on my list 'til she retired. Sorry I missed out...  :(  :-[

🤔 Oh yeah I forgot about her.😃

Although I am 90 percent sure she actually spelled her Name as Lina. Don't quote me on that though.😉🙂

You may be tight about the spelling.

Back in high school, and my early college days I thought I wanted to.be a journalist.   For several reasons one of which was my piss poor spelling and Grammar. I.decided not to continue down that path.

I do remember how to do research.

It was indeed spelled Lina. She last logged in back in 2014.

Here is one of her topic threads.

http://forum.mustangranchbrothel.com/index.php?topic=72.msg412#msg412

You as her biggest fan were a regular contributer to her topics. She was your number 1 go to girl for about 70 parties or so. In another topic you made a post in 2016. That you missed her.

For the record I can relate to what it feels like to miss a favorite.☹  On the upside you got about 70 parties worth of memories. Of her.👍🏻🤘🏼

She was something special.  That was back in the good ol days.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Aug 29, 2022, 05:25 PM

I miss Lena.

🤔🤔 Lena is still active old man. So throw on your best cowboy hat🤠 and go see her why you still got time old man.😉😁

Niner is correct. The Lena Cobia would like to see again is an Asian Lady. I met her a few times when at the Wild Horse. She was/is a fine Lady... very friendly & funny as well. Never partied with her but did get to cuddle with her in the saloon a couple of times.  ;) She was on my list 'til she retired. Sorry I missed out...  :(  :-[

Although I am 90 percent sure she actually spelled her Name as Lina. Don't quote me on that though.😉🙂

Back in high school, and my early college days I thought I wanted to.be a journalist.   For several reasons one of which was my piss poor spelling and Grammar. I.decided not to continue down that path.

You as her biggest fan were a regular contributer to her topics. She was your number 1 go to girl for about 70 parties or so. In another topic you made a post in 2016. That you missed her.

For the record I can relate to what it feels like to miss a favorite.☹  On the upside you got about 70 parties worth of memories. Of her.👍🏻🤘🏼

Cobia you was born in like 2  billion BC, and your first mode of transportation was to ride a dinosaur like it was a horse. Which old days are you talking about.😉😁😃

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Aug 30, 2022, 02:28 PM
Quote from: Cobia on Aug 29, 2022, 05:25 PM

I miss Lena.

Cobia you was born in like 2  billion BC, and your first mode of transportation was to ride a dinosaur like it was a horse. Which old days are you talking about.😉😁😃

Yep, maybe so but look at all the memories I got.
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Prospector Bob

Yes my good friend! Lots of good memories of truckin'-n-fuckin'!  :o  Fishin; too!  ;D  More to come, the good Lord willin"  ;)
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Ironman

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Aug 31, 2022, 11:51 AM

Yes my good friend! Lots of good memories of truckin'-n-fuckin'!  :o  Fishin; too!  ;D  More to come, the good Lord willin"  ;)

You too PB need to make at least one more trip to Mustang.  While you are still young and spry enough to do so.😉  You can go with Captain Cave man. I mean Cobia.😉😁  Ia Good idea trust me. Unless you been lying to me. Your last run to a NV brothel was in march or April of 2013. With your last ride being with my now long retired ATF girl.  So is time for you to saddle up for one more Rodeo PB while,you are still young enough to enjoy it.😉😁  Consider it!😎

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Ironman on Aug 31, 2022, 02:03 PM

You too PB need to make at least one more trip to Mustang.  While you are still young and spry enough to do so.😉  You can go with Captain Cave man. I mean Cobia.😉😁  Ia Good idea trust me. Unless you been lying to me. Your last run to a NV brothel was in march or April of 2013. With your last ride being with my now long retired ATF girl.  So is time for you to saddle up for one more Rodeo PB while,you are still young enough to enjoy it.😉😁  Consider it!😎

Mr. Ape dude... It's always on my mind to make a "Farewell Tour" but things at home prevent me from doing so right now & for the unforeseeable future. I also have this "performance" issue. My last shot at LPIN may only be... one shot!  :-\  I hesitate to make that last trip for perhaps only one party. I have never gone to any brothel for only one party. If I can't do a weeks worth of debauchery, it's not worth the long drive there & back. I won't fly these days. I appreciate your concern for my well being. You've been a good friend.

Ironman

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Aug 31, 2022, 04:02 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Aug 31, 2022, 02:03 PM

Mr. Ape dude... It's always on my mind to make a "Farewell Tour" but things at home prevent me from doing so right now & for the unforeseeable future. I also have this "performance" issue. My last shot at LPIN may only be... one shot!  :-\  I hesitate to make that last trip for perhaps only one party. I have never gone to any brothel for only one party. If I can't do a weeks worth of debauchery, it's not worth the long drive there & back. I won't fly these days. I appreciate your concern for my well being. You've been a good friend.

One shot if it's a good one might be good enough 😉

That being said I respect you have other things going on that are more important.😎  Never say never though as long as your heart is still beating, and you are still breathing.  Keep it on the back burner on low for now.😉😁

Cobia

PB I know what you mean about things jumping up and biting you in the butt.  I do plan on a return though but there are a couple of " if's " that keep getting in the way.

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Cobia on Aug 31, 2022, 07:29 PM

PB I know what you mean about things jumping up and biting you in the butt.  I do plan on a return though but there are a couple of " if's " that keep getting in the way.

Yeah, I know. Was hoping to enjoy my retirement but life happens. Just got some things that need taking care of before the fun stuff.  ::) You & me bro; we just need to hang in there 'til those things get resolved.