Coco = 2 amazing nights of my life!

Started by TNBJonMan, Jan 12, 2016, 01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TNBJonMan

Just thought I give my review of my experience with the lovely Coco!
This lady is amazing, and such a sweetheart. It all began back in July of 2015. I was passing Reno omw back from Utah. A few times a year, I have to go to Utah for work. I got off on E-28, and rolled right up the road and into the MR parking lot. My blood had been flowing for nearly 10 hrs prior to arriving due to my excitement!
Once I got there, I went right to the bar (desperately needed a cor on a lol). For whatever reason, I had been craving a party with an Asian lady. I just love the petiteness if tats even a word lol. Well I didn't see anyone I liked, and I felt bad that 3 ladies had came up to me asking if I was interested in a party, so I decided next girl that comes up to me I'll have a party with her. I didn't want to be THAT GUY that kept saying no. Well, after I rejected the 3rd lady, I got to talking with the bartender. He was a younger fella around my age (I was 25). I got to talking with him a bit and a find out he was friends with my cousin in Reno. Small world right hahaha. So I told him my dilemma. "Man, I feel bad saying no, but it's like I want that Asian lady I saw last time!" He told me MR had 2 Asian ladies working at that moment, and if I wanted him to tell her to come up to me. I told him eh, it's all good man. I'll see what happens. You can't force these things haha
Well, not 5 minutes went by before I saw Coco walk through the green door. My jaw dropped. I asked the bartender what her name was. And he said lemme go tell her to come give you her name. She walked over, and we got to talking. This lady is sweet, she makes eye contact, she looks INTERESTED in what you have to say. She made me feel amazing to the point where I HAD to have a party with her. We went to the back and negotiated and lemme say, I had the most amazing time of my life! She gave me a full massage all over after we were done partying and it was never negotiated. That said a lot, she was her to please me.
A month went by and I had to make that work trip again. So I stopped by MR again hahaha Im addicted I think ;)
I walked in the door, and the first girl I see is Coco. Now, I figure dam this is gonna be awkward if I come up to her and try talking to her like if she knows me. But, before I could even take 2 steps, she looked at me and smiled, and said "hey! How you been? Long time no see superman" omg, my knees were weak haha. I told her you know what, lemme grab a beer, then let's go party. Again, after we partied, she gave me a massage! She even got me to fall asleep hahaha man, the two times I partied with Coco were the most amazing days of my life to date. Mind you I'm single, never been married, and have no kids haha
Coco is truly amazing and I would recommend her to everyone ! She is def a must have party! The hottest thing though, the second I finished, all I hear her say is "HOLY MOLY"

SeattleSun

Your in Good Hands when you party with the Allstate Lady!

Cobia

Quote from: SeattleSun on Feb 05, 2016, 12:58 AM

Your in Good Hands when you party with the Allstate Lady!

I'll drink to that !!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Coco

Thank you so much for the review. I eanjyed our time together. My English is not very good, sorry.
My shift is from 9am to 9pm

Call the office for appointments 7753431224