Lustful Liaison with the Lovely Latina

Started by B-team010, Oct 15, 2018, 04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B-team010

I decided to take a relatively short notice trip to Exit 28 on Sunday night. I strolled in to the Wild Horse a little after 8pm and ordered my usual drink at the bar. Immediately upon arrival, I noticed the gorgeous Latina sitting alone at a table. After making some polite conversation with the fellow patrons and some lovely ladies at the bar, I decided to approach Latina.

Latina was very welcoming as I introduced myself. While I had seen her before at the Ranch, this was my first opportunity to talk with her. Latina is an incredibly gorgeous woman. The pictures of her on the website are 100% accurate. She has big, expressive, beautiful eyes, a welcoming smile, perfect hair and skin, and a body that is absolutely to die for! Her body is tightly toned combined with appropriate feminine softness. Her legs go on forever up to a perfect booty. A tiny waist leads up to the most perfect breasts I have ever seen/touched. They are perfectly enhanced and have maintained an amazing level of softness. As a "breast man", I was overwhelmed... And in heaven!

We spoke for a while over a drink. Her accent is sexy & seductive. She is also wickedly smart & playful. After a bit, we made our way to a negotiating room. The negotiation was straightforward and fair and soon we were off to her room.

Her talents in the bedroom - much like her body & face - were flawless. She gives amazing oral, is energetic and connected during sex, speaks incredible dirty talk with sexy moans, and knows exactly how to pleasure a man. We had two rounds of fun with a gentle, cuddle session in between.

I truly enjoyed my time with Latina. She is a tremendous lover, a playful friend, and a kind soul. I can't wait to see her again on a future trip to Exit 28!