Welcome to Brazil! A party with Olivia Lush!!!!!

Started by clevelandbrowns01, Jan 17, 2019, 11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clevelandbrowns01

A party with Olivia Lush has been in my mind since soon after she arrived at the MR. I was so drawn in by her message board posts, pictures, and her website. Thus, I started privately communicating with her about possible party dates. I live far away in a city with no direct flights to Reno so it takes some planning.  Due to a couple other planned trips and work issues, I couldn't make her available dates in October, November, or December work. I was getting desperate to make her next set of dates work no matter what!  What if she left the MR and I never got to meet her?  In early November, I confirmed Olivia's January dates with her and quickly bought airfare!  After buying the airfare, I put a deposit down and we set the date (which was earlier this week)! 

I know alot of guys and even the ladies say just go to the MR and talk to ladies for a bit - find connection and then party. Easier said than done.  I think most guys that are confident enough to do that can find women using more conventional methods. They want to go to the MR just for fun and there is certainly nothing wrong with that. Speaking for myself, I NEED to go to the MR because I CAN'T find a girl using conventional methods. These are two very different mindsets going in. I'd say for someone thinking of going to the MR - think about yourself and figure out which camp you're in... It'll make your MR experience that much better.

I could be wrong but I would think most newbies are going to end up with the first girl that approaches them.  I was at the MR one other time about 4.5 years ago and did exactly that. While that experience was good, I was hoping to not be as nervous this time. An appointment and prior communication solves at least some of the factors that contribute to nervousness (which girl, requesting a lineup, when should I go, how should I get there etc). I liked having it mostly set up in advance and having alot of that uncertainty removed. I wasn't nearly as nervous because my party was set up and I'd already emailed and messaged with Olivia alot. Of course, having been to the MR that other time helped too.

Olivia is awesome at building anticipation for the date. Occasionally, she'd send emails just to say hi and see how I was doing. Maybe some guys wouldn't want that - obviously everyone's situation is different.   IT MADE ME FEEL GOOD!  We emailed a bunch the last couple days about stuff and that just kept building the anticipation. With all the buildup it seemed more like a long distance relationship (without the bad stuff).  After meeting, Olivia even mentioned that it's like we had been online dating or something. 

I brought some pizza for the ladies and staff.  If I ever move to Reno - I volunteer to be the MR's personal pizza delivery person. I promise I'll even remember that it's exit 28!  Again, I turned off at exit 23. (If you read my report from the first time I went to the MR - I wrote about doing that and driving around quite a bit).  This time I figured out why - it's because there is a sign that says just Mustang near exit 23. Maybe it refers to the horse ranch or something else - I don't know.  At least this time I knew right away it was wrong and got back on I 80 fairly quickly. I had left plenty early so it was no problem. Maybe I was still a little nervous! 

I should have offered a piece of pizza to the security guard at the gate. I thought of that later. Since Lena had put out the pizza request on the message board, I had made sure to tell her what date and time I was arriving at the MR and that I would be bringing pizza.  I wanted to make sure she got some.  It seemed like there were more ladies around on the Monday after the Safari Club Convention than there would be on a normal Monday. I recognized Lena (she is very pretty and seems nice too) but didn't recognize the others. Lena gave me a hug and I got hugs from a couple other ladies that I didn't recognize.

Then Olivia Lush came out! She is so beautiful and sexy. We chatted and ate pizza for a bit.  Off to the negotiation room which took about one minute. I had already decided on Olivia's organic GFE party long before.  Cashier time etc. took a few minutes. All I could think of was that "I can't believe it's finally going to happen and that she's going to be with me." 

Olivia is so easy to talk with in person too.  Prior to coming to Reno, I had went thru some of her posts and made a list of conversation topics. I knew it was going to be a longer party and wanted to be ready. Plus, I had some topics that I definitely didn't want to forget to ask her about. I never even referred to the list.  I looked at the list afterwards and we did cover most of them. While I did forget a couple things, I guess that just gives me an excuse to message her!

And Olivia shared with me too!!!   If anyone saw my post about the co-worker girl that I've been interested in from a few months ago -you'll understand how refreshing all of this was for me. Certainly, I understand that some women in the LPIN industry aren't in a position where they necessarily want to share alot of their details.

The entire time I couldn't take my eyes off Olivia.  I get lost looking into Olivia's eyes and I just loved seeing her smile. We were in the Spanish suite and started in the jacuzzi.  The wonderful conversation continued and she gave me a nice massage. She proceeded to give another full massage on the bed. Then it was play time!  After the first round, we talked more and went for a second round.  I would have loved to stay all day and to keep doing that over and over.  While Olivia was certainly willing to make that happen, I'll have to start saving up to make that happen next time!  Afterwards, we went to the bar. She sat with me and had an appetizer while I had lunch / dinner. I had a messy bbq burger that was delicious and headed back to town.

I need to say more about Olivia. I can't imagine there is a sexier, more loving, caring, or nicer woman anywhere. Before, during, and after - Olivia makes you feel like you're the only guy on earth. Believe me, as someone who can struggle with some self-esteem issues that's not something that ever happens to me. I was so tempted to go back the next day to see her again. She was going to be off the next day but said I could call if I wanted to come back and see her. We are already planning a future party too. I need to have so much more fun with Olivia!

Finally, LPIN is a privilege that we should not take for granted.  I certainly don't take it for granted. Thank you to Olivia for giving me such a great afternoon. Thank you to Olivia, the other ladies, and the support staff for making the MR the great place that it is. Thank you to Mr. Gilman for providing the ladies what seems to be a good environment to show off their many skills!  And thank you again to Mr. Gilman for providing guys like me a safe, legal, and fun place to have our physical needs met and receive affection (I stole that last part from Olivia's blog).....When Olivia put that sentence on the message board in one of her first posts - I was hooked on her. I still am.....

Clevelandbrowns01

Michael

Hey CB01,

Congrats on your trip and your time spent with the amazing Olivia Lush.  She's a crown jewel with a heart of gold and is happy to please.

Olivia Lush

Quote from: clevelandbrowns01 on Jan 17, 2019, 11:07 PM
A party with Olivia Lush has been in my mind since soon after she arrived at the MR. I was so drawn in by her message board posts, pictures, and her website. Thus, I started privately communicating with her about possible party dates. I live far away in a city with no direct flights to Reno so it takes some planning.  Due to a couple other planned trips and work issues, I couldn't make her available dates in October, November, or December work. I was getting desperate to make her next set of dates work no matter what!  What if she left the MR and I never got to meet her?  In early November, I confirmed Olivia's January dates with her and quickly bought airfare!  After buying the airfare, I put a deposit down and we set the date (which was earlier this week)! 

I know alot of guys and even the ladies say just go to the MR and talk to ladies for a bit - find connection and then party. Easier said than done.  I think most guys that are confident enough to do that can find women using more conventional methods. They want to go to the MR just for fun and there is certainly nothing wrong with that. Speaking for myself, I NEED to go to the MR because I CAN'T find a girl using conventional methods. These are two very different mindsets going in. I'd say for someone thinking of going to the MR - think about yourself and figure out which camp you're in... It'll make your MR experience that much better.

I could be wrong but I would think most newbies are going to end up with the first girl that approaches them.  I was at the MR one other time about 4.5 years ago and did exactly that. While that experience was good, I was hoping to not be as nervous this time. An appointment and prior communication solves at least some of the factors that contribute to nervousness (which girl, requesting a lineup, when should I go, how should I get there etc). I liked having it mostly set up in advance and having alot of that uncertainty removed. I wasn't nearly as nervous because my party was set up and I'd already emailed and messaged with Olivia alot. Of course, having been to the MR that other time helped too.

Olivia is awesome at building anticipation for the date. Occasionally, she'd send emails just to say hi and see how I was doing. Maybe some guys wouldn't want that - obviously everyone's situation is different.   IT MADE ME FEEL GOOD!  We emailed a bunch the last couple days about stuff and that just kept building the anticipation. With all the buildup it seemed more like a long distance relationship (without the bad stuff).  After meeting, Olivia even mentioned that it's like we had been online dating or something. 

I brought some pizza for the ladies and staff.  If I ever move to Reno - I volunteer to be the MR's personal pizza delivery person. I promise I'll even remember that it's exit 28!  Again, I turned off at exit 23. (If you read my report from the first time I went to the MR - I wrote about doing that and driving around quite a bit).  This time I figured out why - it's because there is a sign that says just Mustang near exit 23. Maybe it refers to the horse ranch or something else - I don't know.  At least this time I knew right away it was wrong and got back on I 80 fairly quickly. I had left plenty early so it was no problem. Maybe I was still a little nervous! 

I should have offered a piece of pizza to the security guard at the gate. I thought of that later. Since Lena had put out the pizza request on the message board, I had made sure to tell her what date and time I was arriving at the MR and that I would be bringing pizza.  I wanted to make sure she got some.  It seemed like there were more ladies around on the Monday after the Safari Club Convention than there would be on a normal Monday. I recognized Lena (she is very pretty and seems nice too) but didn't recognize the others. Lena gave me a hug and I got hugs from a couple other ladies that I didn't recognize.

Then Olivia Lush came out! She is so beautiful and sexy. We chatted and ate pizza for a bit.  Off to the negotiation room which took about one minute. I had already decided on Olivia's organic GFE party long before.  Cashier time etc. took a few minutes. All I could think of was that "I can't believe it's finally going to happen and that she's going to be with me." 

Olivia is so easy to talk with in person too.  Prior to coming to Reno, I had went thru some of her posts and made a list of conversation topics. I knew it was going to be a longer party and wanted to be ready. Plus, I had some topics that I definitely didn't want to forget to ask her about. I never even referred to the list.  I looked at the list afterwards and we did cover most of them. While I did forget a couple things, I guess that just gives me an excuse to message her!

And Olivia shared with me too!!!   If anyone saw my post about the co-worker girl that I've been interested in from a few months ago -you'll understand how refreshing all of this was for me. Certainly, I understand that some women in the LPIN industry aren't in a position where they necessarily want to share alot of their details.

The entire time I couldn't take my eyes off Olivia.  I get lost looking into Olivia's eyes and I just loved seeing her smile. We were in the Spanish suite and started in the jacuzzi.  The wonderful conversation continued and she gave me a nice massage. She proceeded to give another full massage on the bed. Then it was play time!  After the first round, we talked more and went for a second round.  I would have loved to stay all day and to keep doing that over and over.  While Olivia was certainly willing to make that happen, I'll have to start saving up to make that happen next time!  Afterwards, we went to the bar. She sat with me and had an appetizer while I had lunch / dinner. I had a messy bbq burger that was delicious and headed back to town.

I need to say more about Olivia. I can't imagine there is a sexier, more loving, caring, or nicer woman anywhere. Before, during, and after - Olivia makes you feel like you're the only guy on earth. Believe me, as someone who can struggle with some self-esteem issues that's not something that ever happens to me. I was so tempted to go back the next day to see her again. She was going to be off the next day but said I could call if I wanted to come back and see her. We are already planning a future party too. I need to have so much more fun with Olivia!

Finally, LPIN is a privilege that we should not take for granted.  I certainly don't take it for granted. Thank you to Olivia for giving me such a great afternoon. Thank you to Olivia, the other ladies, and the support staff for making the MR the great place that it is. Thank you to Mr. Gilman for providing the ladies what seems to be a good environment to show off their many skills!  And thank you again to Mr. Gilman for providing guys like me a safe, legal, and fun place to have our physical needs met and receive affection (I stole that last part from Olivia's blog).....When Olivia put that sentence on the message board in one of her first posts - I was hooked on her. I still am.....

Clevelandbrowns01

Thank you for the very detailed and amazing time together! Can't wait to see you again.
xoxo
Olivia
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com