Things not to ask while at the mustang

Started by BigBankA7D, Oct 22, 2018, 01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrTShirt

Quote from: Ironman on Nov 16, 2018, 03:53 PM
Quote from: MrTShirt on Nov 16, 2018, 02:16 AM
"But Madam, why do you need to do a DC?  The guy at the bar did that 30 minutes ago."

🤔🤔 UM are you trying to tell us something Shirt?😉😄😄

Well, I could have phrased it:
"But Madam, why do you need to do a DC?  The girl at the clothing store did that 3 days ago."
Or
"But Madam, why do you need to do a DC?  The lady cop did that when I was put in jail 30 days ago."
Or
"But Madam, why do you need to do a DC?  The doc did that 3 months ago during my prenatal checkup."

But the girl would know I was joking because she already knew how ugly all the guys are.   :)

SixT9er

A question that has been asked in the past during a line up that shows no class:

"Is this all?"
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

JimDiGriz

"Aw, c'mon!  I showered this morning!"

Ironman

Quote from: MrTShirt on Nov 16, 2018, 07:21 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Nov 16, 2018, 03:53 PM
Quote from: MrTShirt on Nov 16, 2018, 02:16 AM
"But Madam, why do you need to do a DC?  The guy at the bar did that 30 minutes ago."

🤔🤔 UM are you trying to tell us something Shirt?😉😄😄

Well, I could have phrased it:
"But Madam, why do you need to do a DC?  The girl at the clothing store did that 3 days ago."
Or
"But Madam, why do you need to do a DC?  The lady cop did that when I was put in jail 30 days ago."
Or
"But Madam, why do you need to do a DC?  The doc did that 3 months ago during my prenatal checkup."

But the girl would know I was joking because she already knew how ugly all the guys are.   :)

Any of those would be better shirt.😄😄

Ironman

Quote from: SixT9er on Nov 16, 2018, 07:28 PM
A question that has been asked in the past during a line up that shows no class:

"Is this all?"

Years ago at the now since long closed OBR. They did lineups right there out in front there was no place else to have one there. So I am hanging out sitting on a bar stool 3 guys roll in for a line up and the first thing out of theiw mouths was is this all you have?🙄

There actually were some more but they were with clients or not yet on shift.🙄

So yes I have not seen this said at Mustang because I don't feel the need to watch lineups behind the green door.

But 9er is right there are a lot of dumb ass idiots that will ask for a lineup and say this.
9er is right that kind of comment shows zero class.🙄

That or they truly are clueless idiots.

I don't personally like lineups, but the point of one is to know whom is available at the moment. Sure 99 times out of 100 there will be other girls on the property. But they are not available at that moment.  Maybe with a client maybe not on shift.

LenaStarrXXX

I think I speak for all the ladies when I say we appreciate that you can sympathize with how rude and tactless this kind of statement is. Even if you don't see a lady you would like to talk with, there is no reason to treat sex workers as if we can't hear you and don't have feelings. I very much enjoy the attitude of most of the regulars on the forum and at the Mustang because they know how to treat us respectfully. Thank you, all!  :)
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

ColleenRose

"So what are you going to do (career wise) AFTER this?" (As if being a long term courtesan is just unheard of)

"You're only doing this to pay off student loans right?"

"I'd love to see you AFTER you get off work" (I want told this but another lady was)

BigBankA7D

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Nov 21, 2018, 12:47 AM
I think I speak for all the ladies when I say we appreciate that you can sympathize with how rude and tactless this kind of statement is. Even if you don't see a lady you would like to talk with, there is no reason to treat sex workers as if we can't hear you and don't have feelings. I very much enjoy the attitude of most of the regulars on the forum and at the Mustang because they know how to treat us respectfully. Thank you, all!  :)
No thank all you ladies it's not hard to be a gentleman but sadly I think we are a dying breed

Ironman

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Nov 21, 2018, 12:47 AM

Those of us that post on this forum, and lpin forums in general....Well 99 percent of us truly appreciate you girls and the service you provide. We may not all seek you girls out for the same reason. For some of us you are our only outlet. For others they have,their own reasons for seeking you girls out. But the one thing at least 99 percent of us on here have in common we appreciate you girls and the service you provide us. Even if some of us insist on bitching at times about your prices.🙄 But even those that bitch about that still appreciate you girls.😎

Its normally only the person that roles in on a whim that will say something heartless like is this all there is.

A couple of others dumb ass comments that I was discussing with one of you girls my last trip in was. I don't really have to pay for sex 🙄

My question would be then why the hell did you walk in the door?😠

Another good one I went to the strip club first this is all I have left.😆 Which would bring up the question why didn't you go to the brothel first?🙄

Ironman

Quote from: ColleenRose on Nov 21, 2018, 12:28 PM

"I'd love to see you AFTER you get off work" (I want told this but another lady was)

Um yeah!🙄🙄🙄

Some people just are a bit well er um slow on the way the brothel game is played.😄😄

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Nov 21, 2018, 04:16 PM
"So what are you going to do (career wise) AFTER this?" (As if being a long term courtesan is just unheard of)

I could be guilty of that career question. I think I have only talked about after I get to know you first though.
One thing to remember for you ladies speaking for me anyway. When one of you beautiful ladies sets down and talks to me especially for the first time. At least half my brain falls out. I'm not as bad now as when I first started going to the mustang. I'm sure there were times Victoria thought this A-hole needs his face slapped. So that being said please understand that in or out of the brothel I try to treat everyone with respect. You ladies that work at the Mustang I think very highly of and a few of you I could not put into words how much I respect and admire you. So if I say something messed up please let me know and also know I completely respect every one of you.

🤔🤔 Only half Chuck? I think for some its at least 3 quarters. Others probably all of it. Then to add insult to injury they step on their brains and walk all over them.

So you are doing better than most Chuck.

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Nov 21, 2018, 10:04 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Nov 21, 2018, 04:30 PM
Quote from: chuckar chaser on Nov 21, 2018, 04:16 PM

I could be guilty of that career question. I think I have only talked about after I get to know you first though.
One thing to remember for you ladies speaking for me anyway. When one of you beautiful ladies sets down and talks to me especially for the first time. At least half my brain falls out. I'm not as bad now as when I first started going to the mustang. I'm sure there were times Victoria thought this A-hole needs his face slapped. So that being said please understand that in or out of the brothel I try to treat everyone with respect. You ladies that work at the Mustang I think very highly of and a few of you I could not put into words how much I respect and admire you. So if I say something messed up please let me know and also know I completely respect every one of you.

🤔🤔 Only half Chuck? I think for some its at least 3 quarters. Others probably all of it. Then to add insult to injury they step on their brains and walk all over them.

So you are doing better than most Chuck.
It might be 3/4 it might be I have just enough I can keep my lips  flapping but not enough to get them to stop.

😆😆👍🏻

Serena

Thanks for this post Chuck! Those are some very irritating questions, especially from someone who you just met. I don't know why some guys think it's ok to pry into our private lives and ask personal questions right away or ask to see us outside. I mean we're here for a reason and we don't need to explain ourselves or need to be saved. You get it though.  ;) :-*
Xoxoxo

ColleenRose

I get it that no one is everyone's type and each gentleman has different tastes in ladies, but please do not insult other ladies in the process of complimenting us. I've had a few customers say very rude things about the looks of ladies they were not attracted too thinking they were complimenting me and I was pretty horrified.

We dont expect you to be attracted to everyone but please do not insult other ladies to the lady of your choice.

Ironman

Quote from: Serena on Nov 25, 2018, 04:06 AM
Thanks for this post Chuck! Those are some very irritating questions, especially from someone who you just met. I don't know why some guys think it's ok to pry into our private lives and ask personal questions right away or ask to see us outside. I mean we're here for a reason and we don't need to explain ourselves or need to be saved. You get it though.  ;) :-*
Xoxoxo

The ones that pry into your private life out of the gate don't all mean any harm.  They are just working on their PhD's in Dumbassory.😄😄